The Old Courthouse
0161 7110658 / 07734 255666
Centre for excellence in education, training, development, holistic health and well-being.
*Ranked 1st in the UK Holistic Therapists category on FreeIndex!
Founded by Joanne Lee M. I. C. H. T, a highly qualified and experienced holistic therapist and tutor, The Full Spectrum Centre Limited is located within the beautiful Old Courthouse in Dukinfield, Greater Manchester and provides training, personal and professional development, holistic therapies and bespoke stress management programmes to private clients and businesses.
Training, qualifications & experience
Joanne has been working in the Holistic Therapy industry for many years. Having previously held management positions, she is more than qualified to look after the businesses and is also a member of The Federation of Holistic Therapists and the International Institute for Complementary Therapists. Her amazing team of Holistic/Complementary Therapists, Facilitators and Tutors are all qualified, experienced and fully insured and hold the same ethos and holistic approach as Joanne.
The Full Spectrum Centre Limited has a growing network of learners and clients, located throughout Greater Manchester and Tameside, including Office Workers, Teachers, Health Care Professionals, Pregnant Women, Seniors, Drivers, Frequent Flyers, Business men and women, Yoga and meditation enthusiasts.
Their principles of providing high quality services and dedicated client support ensure that their learners and clients receive the highest standards of service and care in a professional yet friendly and relaxed environment conducive to healing. It is their mission to provide learners and clients with a professional, reliable and honest service, achieving the very best results as quickly and effectively as possible. They have over 16 years experience in providing training, personal and professional development, holistic therapies and helping a wide variety of learner and client types in meeting their expectations and achieving their goals.
Specialising in training, personal and professional development, holistic health, well-being, relaxation and stress management their wealth of training and experience allows them to tailor make services to accommodate learner and clients’ needs.
Their clients use their services as a preventive measure, to prevent a condition re-emerging, maintain a balanced state and prevent symptoms recurring. By cleansing the body of toxins and impurities and by stimulating the production of endorphins, regular treatments improve the immune system and provide a sense of well being. Offering the continuity of treatment plans, aftercare advice and on-going support helps clients to develop personally and spiritually, improve their self confidence, reduce stress and achieve holistic health and well-being.
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Other available therapies
Book an Complementary Therapy appointment or attend a Personal of Spiritual Development class with one of our experienced team of therapists and facilitators to help you…
- manage your stress
- feel better, more positive
- relax and recharge
- focus and concentrate
- boost immune system
- reduce anxiety
- reduce tension
- create general wellness and balance
- promote inner harmony
- eliminate aches and pains
- induce relaxation
- improve sleep patterns
- reduce symptoms and side effects of prescribed medication
- promote health and well-being
- make changes needed in order to grow and develop professionally, personally and spiritually
Photos & videos
- Ongoing - VTCT level 3 diploma in massage (QCF)
- Ongoing - VTCT level 3 diploma in reflexology (QCF)
- Ongoing - VTCT level 3 diploma in complementary therapies (QCF)
- Ongoing - VTCT level 3 certificate in stone therapy massage (QCF)
- Ongoing - VTCT level 3 award in crystal therapy (QCF)
- Ongoing - VTCT level 3 certificate in anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies (QCF)
- Ongoing - Usui Reiki Ryoho level one Shoden foundation course
- Ongoing - Usui Reiki Ryoho level two Okuden practitioner course
- Ongoing - Usui Shiki Reiki level one foundation course
- Ongoing - Reflexology for stress, anxiety & depression certified CPPD program
- Ongoing - Reflexology for palliative care certified CPPD program
- Ongoing - Hand reflexology certified CPPD program
- Ongoing - Reflexology for chronic health conditions certified CPPD program
- Ongoing - Fertility reflexology certified CPPD program
- Ongoing - Maternity reflexology certified CPPD program
- Ongoing - Online full spectrum angelic connections course
- Ongoing - Marketing for complementary therapists online certified CPPD program
Treatments & Healing Sessions:
- £10.00 - 15 minutes
- £25.00 - 30 minutes
- £30.00 - 45 minutes
- £35.00 - 60 minutes
- £55.00 - 90 minutes
- £70.00 - 120 minutes
- £85.00 - 150 minutes
- £100.00 - 180 minutes
- £7 - £25 per class
- £29 - £69 per Mini Workshop
- £99 - £199
Professional Training Courses:
- £199 - £1599
We are also an VTCT Approved Centre delivering high standards of teaching and learning as well as personal, self and spiritual development.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Mon & Fri: 10:00 - 21:00 Tues-Fri: 10:00 - 21:30 Sat: 10:00 - 18:00 Sun: Closed, appointments or training by prior arrangement only