Brighton & Hove City Council
King Alfred Leisure Centre
I first qualified in massage therapy over 15 years ago. I combine all the techniques I have learned to provide a massage that is effective and also feels good. Every massage is different, tailored to whatever is needed by the individual on the day.
I live in Hurstpierpoint and can provide mobile massage anywhere within a 15-20 mile radius. I also use the treatment rooms at King Alfred in Hove.
I have also worked in the corporate environment, providing On-Site massage in offices and at events. Clients include:
- Brighton University
- Brighton and Hove Council
- A4e Pathways, Brighton
- AMEX, Brighton, London & Burgess Hill
- Depression Alliance: wellbeing events
- Harvest Energy (London)
- Relax (London)
- Corporate Traveller / Flight Centre (Brighton & Crawley)
- Roche Diagnostics
Training, qualifications & experience
- Body Massage – 2001
- Reflexology – 2006
- Diploma in Aromatherapy - 2007
- Sports Massage Level 4 – 2008
- Pregnancy Massage – 2008
- Natural Facelift Massage – 2009 & 2010
- Seated Acupressure (Onsite massage) – 2010
£50 for 1hr or £65 for 90mins
Discounts are available for block bookings of 4 or more treatments.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions