Introduction to complementary therapies for health and well-being
This event is a day session 10.30 - 3.30pm for the general public looking for complementary therapy, or those interested in therapeutic techniques. There will be a half hour lunch break - please bring packed lunch on the day.
The day will discuss:
- What complementary therapy is
- Some of the choices of therapies available
- Some of the published research on two therapies - aromatherapy and reflexology
- What complementary therapy is not - it is not an alternative treatment to conventional medicine
- Complementary therapy within the NHS
- Complementary therapy available from your GP.
I will be using PowerPoint, written material and handouts, and there will be a question and answer session at the end.
Extensive experience both private clients & the NHS. As Unit Manager, developing & managing a CT service providing therapies teaching recruiting and training therapists I attended College DTLLS Teacher Training Level 5. I provide Teaching and Training sessions for Qualified Therapists. Public who would like to know about Complementary Therapy