10 reasons to try EFT
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is a type of psychological acupressure. There are no needles involved; instead fingertips are used to tap the acupressure points, while you think or speak about something that may be troubling you.
The theory behind the therapy is that a build-up of physical and emotional trauma can disrupt the body’s energy system. Over time this can lead to limiting ailments, such as illness, which can prevent the body from functioning properly.
EFT is designed to re-energise the system while helping people to flush out limiting beliefs at a subconscious level.
Below we explore some of the reasons why people turn to EFT to support their healing and why you should try it today:
- It can get to the root cause of the problem – EFT works to peel back the layers towards the root cause of your specific problem. This is a fast and effective process that helps you to release negative emotions and replace them with happier ones.
- You do not have to believe in order for it to work – EFT is thought to be effective regardless of whether you believe in it or not.
- It can be self-taught – EFT techniques are simple and easy to learn. When you visit an EFT practitioner you can ask for guidance on how to continue the practice anywhere, anytime.
- You can tap for as little or as long as you like – How long you tap for depends on what feels right for you. Some people find tapping for just 10 minutes a day is enough, while others may spend a little longer on the technique.
- No negative side effects – EFT is 100% natural and does not involve taking any medication. It is safe, painless and has no known side effects.
- It can work for everyone – People of all ages can try EFT, from babies to pensioners. Pets can also receive treatment.
- It can help with anxiety – There’s some research to suggest EFT can help with anxiety and other related conditions such as stress, phobias and depression.
- A great way to relax – EFT instantly relaxes you and helps to relieve tension.
- Low cost – Compared to other types of healing therapy, EFT is one of the more purse-friendly treatments.
- Results are quick and long-lasting – It does not take weeks or months to experience the effects of EFT. Many people report feeling better after just one session.
Please remember EFT is a complementary therapy. You are advised to seek medical advice if you have a health problem before considering EFT.
Find an emotional freedom technique therapist
All therapists are verified professionals.