Mrs Varsha Soneji BSc (Hons) MNIMH
582 Honeypot Lane
Private consultations with a fully qualified medical herbalist. Varsha has over 28 years of experience in the complementary medicine industry and she is a Member of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists (NIMH). Her practice is unique in that she uses both traditional and scientifically backed herbal preparations from Western, Chinese and Ayurvedic cultures. Varsha always considers herb-drug interactions and is happy to liaise with your GP as your safety is paramount. For this reason, Varsha only uses reputable herbal suppliers and she values good quality herbs.
Varsha's experience of running a health store and training staff, means her knowledge of other therapies, vitamins and minerals, homeopathy, aromatherapy/essential oils and nutritional requirements allows her to give you a truly holistic treatment plan.
After taking a full medical history, examination, blood pressure and pulse, Varsha will prepare a bespoke herbal treatment or remedies for you which may include tinctures, extracts, teas, capsules, aromatherapy essential oils, infused oils or creams. She will advise you on diet and lifestyle adjustments to help you reach your goals towards good health along with follow up support.
GPs can refer patients to Varsha, in the knowledge that she is qualified, insured and professional.
Training, qualifications & experience
Bachelor of Science degree in Life Sciences: Herbal Medicine
Health store manager for over 10 years
Mentoring since 2015
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vanaspati-herbs-ba97b491/
Founder of Harrow Health Matters: https://www.facebook.com/groups/469025856777412/
I have worked with people of all ages, men, women, children and babies to support and guide with chronic health concerns. The types of conditions that people come to me with are
- Nervous system: stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia, headaches, migraines
- Skin/hair/nail problems: eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, alopecia (hair loss),
- Urinary problems: Incontinence, cystitis, interstitial cystitis
- Digestive Issues: Constipation, Candida overgrowth, SIBO, diarrhoea, colitis, Crohn's disease, Ulcers, hyperacidity
- Circulatory problems: hypertension, angina, Raynaud's Syndrome, varicose veins/ulcers
- Respiratory health: Sinusitis, asthma, COPD, smoking cessation
- Muscle & Joint problems: osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, tendinitis, fractures, polymyalgia rheumatica, sprains, muscle tension
- Dental/mouth problems: Gingivitis, mouth ulcers, taste disorders,
- Infections: colds, influenza, athletes foot, verrucas, warts, chest infections
- Women's Health: PCOS, fertility, premature ovarian failure, PMT, menopause, cervical dysplasia, breast health
- Men's health: prostate,
- AND SO MUCH MORE.......
Other available therapies
Patients consult me from the following areas:
- Stanmore, Middlesex
- Harrow, Middlesex
- Pinner, Middlesex
- Northwood, Middlesex
- Rayners Lane, Middlesex
- Central London
- Greater London
- Bushey, Hertfordshire
- Brent Cross
- Burnt Oak
- Hatch End
- Preston Road
I can advise patients of other suitable therapies and make recommendations to:
- Massage therapy
- Yoga therapy
- Alexander technique
- Allergy testing
- Health stores
- Himalayan Salt Lamps
Supplements available at discounted rates.
Photos & videos
- Initial consultation: £120 (60-90 minutes plus 2 weeks worth of herbs).
- Follow-up consultations: £120 (30-60 minutes plus 4 weeks worth of herbs).
- Genetic testing for chronic insomnia plus analysis and recommendations: price on application
- Blood reports interpretation: £25
- Events: https://www.vanaspati.co.uk/events.htm
- Testimonials: https://www.vanaspati.co.uk
AVAILABLE FOR TALKS, HERB WALKS, WORKSHOPS
Are you looking for speakers on interesting subjects, health issues, natural medicine or education in herbal medicine? I am available to tailor a talk, workshop or herb walk especially for your needs. I have a special interest in helping women and children with their health concerns.
This service is ideal for members of health societies or patient self-help groups.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements and check availability.
GP REFERRALS WELCOME
If you are a doctor who would like more information about how I work, please contact me. I welcome the collaborative approach and always put the patients needs and safety first. I also believe in patient choice to empower my clients to take control of their own well being.
I am a senior associate of The Royal Society of Medicine (RSM): www.rsm.ac.uk
Further information on The National Institute of Medical Herbalists (NIMH) is available at: www.nimh.org.uk
Varsha is a mentor for the NIMH New Members Scheme and enjoys assisting newly qualified herbalists start their practice.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
- Free Onsite Parking - Disabled Parking Bay - Close to Bus Stops - Nearest Underground Stations: Canons Park, Edgware, Queensbury & Stanmore - Nearest Overground Station: Harrow & Wealdstone - Onsite Cafe 9am to 4pm on Weekdays
Weekdays, Evenings and Weekends