Hello! my name is Stephanie, and I am a physiotherapist with a unique whole-body approach. I specialise in postnatal rehabilitation and have been trained by some of the best professionals in the field. As a mother, I love working with other mums to regain their natural, pre-baby strength, endurance, and form.
Before qualifying as a Physiotherapist, I worked in Traditional Chinese Medicine. I'm also skilled in various massage therapies. Now, I use my holistic background in conjunction with the more scientific methods of physiotherapy to provide comprehensive treatment for my clients.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA Hons degree in physiotherapy
- BA Hons degree in traditional Chinese medicine
- Sports massage therapy
- Holistic massage therapy
- Deep tissue massage therapy
- Reiki practitioner
- Pregnancy & postnatal massage
- Mummy MOT® postnatal physiotherapy
- Rehab-U movement & performance exercise specialist
- Pregnancy & postpartum corrective exercise specialist
- InCore method® diastasis & postpartum core specialist
- Certified canine massage therapist (massage for dogs)?
- Visceral mobilisation therapy
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC's primary role is to protect the public and ensure they have a reliable resource for finding professionals qualified to a high standard.
Pregnancy or postnatal physiotherapy assessment £75
MSK physiotherapy assessment £70
Pregnancy Massage £45-£90
Postnatal Massage £45-£90
Sport & Deep Tissue Massage £45-£90
Physiotherapy follow-up consultations £45-£70
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays: 9.30am-11.30am
I am registered with AXA, Atena, Aviva and Bupa insurance providers. If you wish to use your insurance to pay for physiotherapy sessions please contact me before booking so I can discuss the options with you. Bupa covers all the physio treatments I offer but the other providers only cover 30-minute sessions.