I practice from my own treatment room in the beautiful hamlet of Kinfauns (PH2), just outside Perth, overlooking the River Tay.
I offer treatments in
- Ayurvedic Foot Massage
- Ayurvedic Face Reflexology and Massage
Training, qualifications & experience
I qualified as a reflexologist in 2006 with the Bayly School of Reflexology and have been a member of the British Reflexology Association (BRA) since 2008.
Most recent training and courses include:-
- Reflexology for Pregnancy and Birth - August 2014
- Ayurvedic Principles & Treatment Techniques for Reflexology - February 2015
- Ayurvedic Face Reflexology - May 2015
The British Reflexology Association
The British Reflexology Association (BRA) acts as a representative body for those practicing and studying reflexology as well as helping to promote the practice both here in the UK and abroad.
There are various levels of membership (e.g. Student Member, Associate Member and Ordinary Member).
Each treatment is 1 hour in length and costs:-
- Refexology - £30
- Ayurvedic Foot Massage - £30
- Ayurvedic Face Refexology - £30
or book 4 treatments and pay £100
Mon-Fri: 09:00 - 15:00
Evening and weekend appointments available on request.