34 Dene Court Rd
0121 7654507 / 07738938342
I am an ITEC qualified Reflexologist, Stress Management Consultant, Reiki Master, Advanced Hypnotherapist and Practitioner of Massage Therapies. I founded Solihull Holistic Health in 2008, a private practice, which has a fully equipped, designated treatment room, based in Olton, Solihull. I am committed to Solihull Holistic Health on a full-time basis and I am sure you will find me to be a professional, non-judgemental therapist, with a great deal of time and patience for every individual who comes to me for assistance.
Whatever issue you may be faced with, Solihull Holistic Health has a natural therapy that can help it! Many of my clients return again and again, not because they are unwell, but because they want to stay healthy! My specialisms include:
* Customised Stress Management treatment plans, that utilises a range of therapies, designed to address the whole person and the issues concerned holistically.
* Aroma-Reflexology - The most popular treatment at Solihull Holistic Health. It is a fabulous and powerful treatment that can be used as an aid to the healing of all manner of conditions of a physical and emotional nature. Most reflexology treatments now include the use of essential oils, which possess wonderful therapeutic properties and are 100% pure, therapeutic grade oils and can be blended to enhance the main treatment in whatever way is needed, ie energising, relaxing, detoxing etc
* Fertility/Maternity Reflexology - Specialist Reflexology treatments for couples looking to conceive, women in pregnancy and women wanting to induce labour. This has had some incredible, positive results with clients.
* Scenar Therapy, for advanced, natural pain control
* Indian Head Massage for head, scalp, neck, shoulders, upper back issues
* Taster Sessions - Not sure which treatment or combination of treatments to go for? Solihull Holistic Health offers the opportunity to try 2, thirty minute tasters, for the introductory price of £35. This is a great way to try the therapies before committing to a course. It can also be treated as a highly relaxing and therapeutic 'pamper' session, if that is what you want. Choose from: Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Thai Seated Back Massage, Eastern Facial Massage, Reiki
ALL INITIAL APPOINTMENTS INCLUDE A FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION.
I am a full member of the Association of Reflexologists, and a full member of the General Hypnotherapist, as an Advanced Level Practitioner. These professional organisations ensure all members are trained to the highest standards and receive a minimum level of continuous professional development.
Training, qualifications & experience
ITEC Level 3 Diplomas in Reflexology/ Anatomy & Physiology- Athena School of Natural Therapies, Wolverhampton, 2007-8
Reiki Master/Master Teacher - Reiki Levels 1, 2 , 3 and 4, Discover Serenity Holistic Solutions, Birmingham, 2009-12
Indian Head Massage Diploma, Gateway Workshops, Leicester, Jan. 2013
Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP, The Unity Principal, Birmingham, Apr 2013
Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP, The Unity Principal, Birmingham, July 2015
Thai Seated Back Massage Diploma & Eastern Facial Massage Diploma, Birmingham Holistic Training Centre, Oct 2017
Stress Management Consultant Diploma, Birmingham Holistic Training Centre, Jan 2018
Other available therapies
- Stress Management
- Indian Head Massage
- Thai Seated Back Massage
- Eastern Facial Massage
- Scenar Therapy (Pain Genie) - Advanced, natural pain control
Photos & videos
Treatment prices start from £22 for half hour sessions and £35 for hour long sessions, but vary according to the precise treatments undertaken.
Please see my website: www.solihullholistichealth,co.uk for full, up to date details.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Mon - Fri: 9.30am - 7.00pm Sat: 10am - 5pm