Every professional displayed on Therapy Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
I have a real passion for supporting clients to release limiting beliefs about themselves, either from their own self-doubt or because of how they feel perceived or judged by others. This lack of confidence in our own decisions can stop us from living the life we want to and feeling uncomfortable in our own skin. Along with that I also help guide people to learn how to release the stress and anxiety they carry in their minds and bodies.
Using the powerful, yet gentle, techniques of EFT/Tapping. EFT is explained below, but it is better experienced than explained! Online and Face to Face sessions are available, click 'Book a Session' above.
From personal experience, I know how it feels to have that horrible racing heart, sweaty palms, shaking and difficulty taking a deep breath. We often want to hide that from the people around us, not wanting to burden them, feeling embarrassed or ashamed we can't "hold it together". But, there is hope of living more comfortably in your own body, and I am here to support you do that. Drop me a message if you'd like to learn more about working with me, a free 20-minute Zoom call is available if you like to get to know me more first, no obligation, it would be great to chat with you.
EFT: Emotional Freedom Techniques, also known as Tapping. This is a specialist type of talking therapy, which includes fingertip tapping on acupressure points(self-applied technique) on the face and upper body. EFT is a powerful way to comfortably release anxiety and stress. EFT can remove any tension regarding upcoming stressful events that you may be apprehensive, nervous or worried about. I can support you in moving forward and working through anything you feel is standing in your way of living the life you deserve.
I can also support you in overcoming various other issues such as self-limiting beliefs, emotional blocks, fears and phobias.
Do you identify as a people pleaser? maybe you struggle to say no or to set boundaries confidently. I can support you to learn to let go of people-pleasing, to increase your self-worth and to gain control of your well-being.
- I work Online and also at the wonderful Happy Body Wellness Centre just south of Bedford, near Wilstead. Feel free to book a complimentary, 20 minute, discovery call on my website which is linked above.
Scroll down to see FAQs or Drop me a message to ask any questions, or reach out for a free discovery call by clicking the booking link and selecting a good day/time for you.
As well as 1 to 1's, I also have some free private Facebook groups you are welcome to join and often do group tapping events on Zoom, you can sign up for those below by joining the newsletter.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 2 Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner - EFT International.
- Tapping out of Trauma training
- Life Coach Certified - Transformation Academy
- Personal experience of healing my own anxiety.
- Personal experience of the challenges of raising an amazing neurodivergent child and the roller coaster ride that is parenting!
- Personal experience of supporting someone with multiple auto-immune conditions, including Type 1 Diabetes and the stress that comes along with managing a lifelong condition.
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
EFT International (Emotional Freedom Techniques) is a not for profit organisation, commited to promoting and maintaining high professional standards within Emotional Freedom Techniques. All practitioners listed on the website hold appropriate insurance cover and have agreed to abide by the associations Code of Conduct and Ethics. In addition, members are also required to carry out an annual minimum number of Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
Other available therapies
- EFT Tapping
- ADHD Emotional Support & how to use EFT for frustration management.
- Talk Therapy
- Anxiety Coach
£60.00 - £70.00
- Free Discovery Calls - to see how we could work together.
- Bundle Price Options are available, or pay as you go.
- Online Booking System - Live bookable appointments.
- Face-to-face near Bedford, also Online sessions are available.
When I work
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I feel better about asking for help? I know it can be nerve-wracking reaching out for the first time, please ask me any questions you think will help you feel more comfortable during a session. EFT/tapping focuses on relaxing the nervous system by getting your body out of the fight/flight/freeze/fawn response. So these sessions aren't designed to trigger you, we go at your pace, follow your thoughts and I'll support you through your journey of self-discovery. I promise it will be at the speed you need it to be!
- What happens in the first session? firstly, we can have a chat and see what kinds of struggles you are looking for support with. You can let me know what your priorities are, and what you are looking for from sessions. We will make sure we feel we are a good match for each other. I'll introduce you to Emotional Freedom Techniques, and how we'll be using them during sessions and make sure you are comfortable.
- Do I need to know where my issues stem from? No, a big part of EFT is noticing your body's sensations during times of stress etc, the tapping can work with the subconscious mind to release the underlying issues
- For online sessions - If you aren't confident using Zoom, then don't worry, we can do a little run-through together so that you can get comfortable with it. Please ask me.
- For face-to-face sessions - If you are worried about anything to do with coming to "The Happy Body Wellness Centre" just ask me. We can do a virtual run-through with photos/videos, and use EFT tapping to get past any fears about visiting the venue. No pressure, I will support you through the process.