Equilibrium Natural Health Centre
- Special Offer for 27 January only, 2-5pm -- Playdate Pamper Party for parents with young children. Bring your children to play in our mobile crèche while you receive a relaxing treatment - £20 for 30min. See my website for details - BOOKING ESSENTIAL
- During winter, I am offering Restorative Massage which involves organic essential oils, being wrapped in warm towels while having your feet, back and scalp massaged. The whole process is deeply soothing and comforting.
I am a classically trained Ayurvedic Massage Therapist and a member of the Complementary Therapists Association. I am a proponent of the kitchen pharmacy, eating well, doing a little yoga in the morning and living joyfully. I grow my own herbs to use in medicinal dishes, in treatments and salves, and empower my clients to be able to do the same. Food is medicine, and it's easier than you think.
- Classical Ayurvedic Therapies (please see my website);
- Intuitive Restorative Massage;
- And I specialise in Ayurvedic Diet consultations, teaching clients how to use food as medicine and to eat according to their constitution (dosha) so that they can be healed and rejuvenated. Does your current diet do that for you? Consultations include a tailored massage, a 2-phased diet plan (which doesn't involve dieting!), and unlimited support during your process of making positive changes to your diet and lifestyle.
- Holistic therapy packages are available offering 15%-20% discounted rates so that you can enjoy a range of therapies specially suited to you.
- Ayurvedic Pregnancy advice and therapies, taking you through 9 months and beyond. I will work with you postnatally showing you massage and soothing therapies for your new baby and for yourself.
- Talks and workshops... all hands-on fun so that you can incorporate some of Ayurveda's healing principles into your everyday life and diet. Please contact me via the enquiry form on my website if you would like to book me for your event.
More about Ayurveda:
An ancient healing system which has its roots in India, Ayurveda has been written down for at least 5000 years although it has been taught orally since time immemorial. Ayurveda literally translates as the 'science of life'. As such, we look at the person holistically and therefore massage is only one of the components used when treating clients. Yoga, diet, lifestyle and herbs are the other approaches used to facilitate balance and wellbeing of body, mental state and spirit. As a medical science, its aim is to heal, prevent disease and increase longevity.
Although I am based at
- Equilibrium Natural Health Centre, Corsham, Wiltshire and
- High Street, Avebury, Wiltshire,
- I can see clients in their homes if preferred. I will travel locally for additional charge of £15.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dip. Ayurvedic Therapies
- Indian Head Massage
- Ayurvedic Pregnancy Massage
- Marma Therapy in Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic food, nutrition, Yoga, meditation
- Ayurveda & Pregnancy
Other available therapies
Ayurvedic therapies work hand-in-hand with Yoga practice and meditation. Therapy plans will always include diet, lifestyle, herbs, yoga and massage.
Photos & videos
All massages are tailored to the client's unique body type and current needs, therefore each massage is unique. Please see my website for a detailed pricelist covering more than 20 therapies as well as special offers. I also offer discount bundles and 20% discount for Armed Services and Veterans.
For ongoing health issues or anyone wanting to make a lifestyle change, I offer consultations which include a tailor-made detox programme incorporating massage, herbs, diet and lifestyle packages. Full details are on my website.
You can also find me on Facebook @LifeGraceWisdom
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
I am available Mon-Fri 10am-5pm as well as evenings and Saturday mornings by appointment. Although I work from Corsham and Avebury, I can see clients at home at an additional charge.