Edinburgh kinesiology foundation course - module 1 of 6
16 St Mary’s Street
This kinesiology foundation gives you a thorough bedrock of knowledge and a plethora of techniques. Kinesiology or muscle testing is easy to learn and contains techniques that show where stress and imbalance is held in your body. Muscles are like monitors and there is a bio-feedback loop occurs during muscle testing to show where and when imbalance is occurring and when balance is restored.
The course is run over six weekends during a three to four month period; this gives you time to practice what you learn on each module.
The foundation course is open to you if you are a member of the public so you can use it on family and friends. If you already have a professional practice, it will bring extra value to your existing clients and additional tools that you and they will appreciate for the years to come.
Life in the 21st century is stressful; even if we are happy in our lives, there is a lot going on around us that can weaken our immune system, deplete our energy and cause emotional challenges. These can lead to postural/physical changes and the inability to digest our foods.
If you could bring more energy and vitality to your clients, friends, family and to yourself, would you choose to do so?
This is vibrational energy work. Step up and let your light shine and achieve your potential. Just as your fingerprint is unique, so is your energetic vibration and the world needs your unique gifts. This is your invitation to do just that.
Selection of what you will learn on foundation course
Simple, accurate muscle testing of 42 muscles and their associated meridian relationships. To balance muscles we use neurolymphatic massage, nutrition, acupressure and holding points.
Other techniques include:
- Emotional stress release.
- Basic food sensitivity testing and to find vitamin/mineral needs.
- X-Crawl for coordination, left/right brain integration & memory.
- Lazy eights, visual inhibition and ear unfurling improves creativity/writing/seeing/hearing.
- Diaphragmatic breathing for more energy.
- Surrogate testing for helping babies and the elderly.
- Basic principles of acupuncture: 12 meridians, energies and flow.
- Gait energy balancing. Muscle, meridian and organ correlations.
- How to assess and balance the emotions, sounds, colours, smells etc.
- Using stomach one for fears and phobias.
- Breast decongestion technique for lumps and tender areas.
- Postural analysis, pain release and control. Balancing ‘in the mode’.
- How to find connections and prioritise imbalances, basic hand modes.
- Testing for dehydration and its relation to backache.
- How to help backache: the jaw to relieve lumbar pain.
- Relieve muscle cramps.
Rosemary Tarrant (Dip ASK & Accredited Tutor since 2001)
About Rosemary Tarrant
Starting my kinesiology journey back in 1998, I've loved working with my clients and teaching it since 2000. I've taught Systematic Kinesiology (both Balanced Health Levels 1-5 and the Practitioner Course with TASK (The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology) in Surrey and London and now teach with SAK, (School of Advanced Kinesiology).