Every professional displayed on Therapy Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is accepting new clients but may have a waitlist. Please enquire with them directly to discuss availability.
Founder of Down To Earth Health & Health School
“My clinic work at Down To Earth Health allows me to work with people who want to improve their health. I can honestly say every day is different with the symptoms and ailments clients come with.
Since I started on my journey as a practitioner back in 2000, the gut and digestive system have been a source of huge interest for me. If you are not assimilating and utilising what you eat and don’t clear out your waste in a timely manner, you can’t have a healthy body or brain.
As she says:
“my goal is to ensure that you enjoy and feel benefits from this experience and that you get the most that you can during our time together. Having clients and students return to do follow-up sessions with me is amazing and I want us to have a long, fulfilling relationship together”. Preventative health is the best form of health, as my clients have learned from experience.
Rosemary reached full Diplomate status in Systematic Kinesiology in 2001. She then went on to study at a professional level, Homeobotanicals, Holistic Massage, Naturopathic Nutrition, Clinical Massage as well as doing regular Continuing Professional Development each year. She has worked as a Health Practitioner consistently, and as a Tutor has taught the Foundation & Practitioner course in Systematic Kinesiology with TASK in London & SAK and is now delighted to teach the Kinesiology Foundation & Professional Diploma that is accredited with the KA & CNHC. (KA - Kinesiology Association, CNHC - Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council) She is also the Author of the Muscle Book used in the Foundation and Diploma Courses accredited by the Kinesiology Association used nationally.
From September 2023, I will be offering informational webinars on Health Creation, and from March 2024 I will be offering Training in the Health Creation Mentoring Diploma. I have been invited on to the training team at Health Creation by Dr Rosy Daniel and have completed my training as a Trainer with her during 2023 - it's been a busy time.
In 2021/2022 I trained as a Health Creation Mentor with Dr Rosy Daniel the Founder and Author of the Health Creation Programme. This is an incredible programme that is transforming lives: be it emotionally, physically, honouring yourself and connection. Mentoring has become a really integral part of my business, and I really enjoy it. My mentoring clients have felt the benefit also, it's generally done online so they can be in their own environment without the need to travel. Setting achievable health goals and accomplishing them step by step is a positive move forward for these people. Change can be scary and mentoring helps you uncover where your starting point is and the next steps.
The Brain Health Programme so far has proved inspiring, with changes happening for clients who are willing to incorporate various changes in their diet and life. Available in groups, 1:1s and online with Skype/Zoom Calls.
Having worked with Cytoplan’s Action Against Alzheimer’s Programme since 2016 I am now delighted to bring the Brain Health Programme to the Scottish Borders thus sharing the information with an even wider audience.
Humour is important to me, so even in these workshops, there is always a bit of time for a giggle and lightheartedness even when dealing with serious topics. Laughter, after all is one of the best medicines!”
Kinesiologist, Homeobotanical Practitioner, Nutrition Advisor, Advanced Clinical/Myofascial Massage & Health Creation Mentor
At present, these are the courses offered by Health School. The Foundation & Diploma Kinesiology courses are accredited by the Kinesiology Association and the CNHC - Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council.
- Kinesiology Intensive Foundation Dates for 2023 to be confirmed
- Kinesiology Semi-Intensive Diploma starts August 2023 and will run over the next 12 months.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Balanced Health 1-4 & 5-6 (Merton Adult College), 1998
- Accredited Foundation Tutor (Fast-Tracked) for Association of Systematic Kinesiology (ASK), 2000
- Diploma from The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology (TASK), 2001
- Homoebotanical Certificate, 2003
- Holistic Massage (ITEC AP&M), 2003
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition, 2008
- Group Director Facilitator for Patrick Holford's Zest4Life 2011 - 2013
- Group Facilitator & Creator of Lbs & Ozs - Healthy Weight Management 2014
- Advanced Clinical Massage - Jing Institute, 2014
- Hot Stone Fusion - Jing Institute, 2014
- Myofascial Release - Jing Institute, 2015
- Action Against Alzheimer's - Cytoplan, 2016
- The Brain Health Programme - Cytoplan, 2018
- Trustee of Association of Systematic Kinesiology (ASK), 2018
- Certificate in Nutrition, Nutrigold, 2019
- Gluten Free Practitioner, TheDr.com - Dr Tom O'Bryan, 2019
- Updated Gluten Free Practitioner, TheDr.com - Dr Tom O'Bryan, 2020
- Oncology Massage - Susan Findlay, 2020
- Oncology Massage - Susan Findlay, 2022
- Advanced Shoulder Massage - Susan Findlay, 2022
- Health Creation Mentoring - Dr Rosy Daniel, 2022
- Health Creation Trainer Training - Dr Rosy Daniel, 2023
KA is a charity, raising the awareness of Systematic Kinesiology and the great value Systematic Kinesiology has in preventative health care, for reducing pain and stress and for improving mental and physical health and well-being. They promote high standards of ethics, training and practice among their registered members, and provide information to the general public about Systematic Kinesiology.
£60.00 - £95.00
1st Appointment include a in-depth consultation as well as session and cost between £80 - £95.
Follow up sessions between £60-£65.
When I work
Tuesday 9.30am - 7pm Wednesday 9.30am - 7pm Thursday 8.30am - 1pm
Closed for Lunch 12.45 - 2pm