Cacao ceremony and meditation
Please join us on 7th February (and alternate Wednesdays thereafter) at 7.30 pm - 9 pm at Lakeswood Hall, Petts Wood Methodist Church, Petts Wood, BR5 1BJ for a relaxing and healing Cacao meditation.
What is cacao and what are the benefits?
- Cacao is made by cold-pressing unroasted cacao beans. It keeps the living enzymes in the cacao and removes the fat
- It tastes like bitter dark chocolate, but we can add honey if you prefer.
- It was used by the Aztecs and Mayans for centuries as a medicine.
- Drinking ceremonial-grade cacao opens the heart chakra and enables meditation to flow easily.
- It gives an overall sense of well-being.
Register your interest to:
- Melissa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clover: email@example.com
Energy exchange: £20 (includes ceremonial grade cacao).
Please bring a mug for the cacao, a yoga mat and a blanket and pillow.
I have been an energy healer for over 20 years, specialising in Reiki and attuning many souls to it, Angelic and Ethereal Crystal Healing, as well as Akashic Record Clearing, Meditation sessions. More recently I have channelled my own therapy ERB, and am seeing some mind blowing results, particularly with complicated medical conditions.