Ayurveda is the ancient Indian philosophy of health and longevity, rooted in Vedic culture.
This over 5000 years old, prevention-oriented holistic system of medicine, is free from harmful side-effects, promotes a healthy life, treats any illness and maintains good health.
With the use of authentic Ayurvedic equipment and the highest quality Ayurvedic oils and products we offer a variety of Ayurvedic massage and treatments:
- Whole Body Massage
- Face-lift Massage
- Foot Massage
- Abdominal Massage
- Hand Massage
- Udvartana (herbal body scrub massage)
- Garshana (dry massage)
- Shirodhara (Forehead oil flow treatment)
- Kati Basti (Treatment for the lower back)
- Greeva Basti (Treatment for the back and neck)
- Hridaya Basti (Treatment for the heart area)
- Nabhi Basti (Treatment for the abdominal area)
- Janu Basti (Treatment for knees)
- Karna Purana (Ear treatment)
- Ear Candling
- Hot & Cold Stones Massage
Training, qualifications & experience
Elizabeth Pudelek is a qualified Ayurvedic Therapist, Certified Reiki Practitioner and Hawaiian Lomi & Hot Stones Massage Therapist.
Her passion and love for healing and natural therapies started many years ago and today she uses the wisdom and techniques she has learnt from various different schools of traditional & holistic medicine to help her clients, family and friends to achieve greater health and harmony.
Friday 2:30pm - 8pm
Saturday 10am - 5pm