Every professional displayed on Therapy Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Therapy Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
* 'I tell everyone how amazing Melanie is! Melanie has changed my life and the way I think about things, following her guidance has helped me overcome some of the biggest obstacles I have ever faced.'
Melanie Winters KFRP
Melanie is a highly qualified Kinesiologist and natural health coach with nearly 20 years experience of successfully helping others to achieve their potential to lead fulfilling lives, relationships and goals.
What can Kinesiology help you with?
- Reduce or eliminate joint and muscle pain and increase mobility
- Increase vitality and energy
- Identify and reduce feelings of stress, anxiety and overwhelm
- Help you to identify and let go of limiting beliefs, past hurts and trauma, past conditioning and negative beliefs that don't support your physical, mental and emotional health, preventing you from reaching your goals and having a fulfilling life, relationships and career.
- Bring clarity and focus into your life
- Help with digestive issues, cramps, stomach pains, diarrhoea, constipation
- Offer food sensitivity testing
- Weight management
- Help with symptoms of female hormonal cycles and life stages
- Help with fatigue, ME and broken sleep
- Help with headaches and migraines
- Help with skin problems
What is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology is a bio-feedback system of muscle testing that reveals the specific imbalances with the individual's body, mind and energetic pathway systems and finds the underlying root causes that have led to the presenting symptoms.
Once identified, Melanie can gently make the appropriate corrections to restore balance and promote self-healing, thereby enabling the client to function better and thrive on all levels. These might be chiropractic or osteopathy techniques, acupressure, meridian, chakra, aural or vibrational energies, nutritional or food sensitivity testing and other healing modalities including the use of essences, sound, colour, reiki, or crystals, always being guided by the continual muscle testing feedback to make known the body's preferred correction to restore the natural flow of energy to promote self- healing.
* 'To me Melanie is a miracle worker, she has changed my life so much and I can never thank her enough.'
Are you ready to take responsibility for your own health?
Kinesiology supports those who are willing to take responsibility for their own health and well being. It can take you on a fantastic journey of personal growth and development and is equally well suited to just a few sessions to help ease aches, pains, anxiety, lack of energy and digestive problems so common today.
I can only tell you so much but really it is best experienced to feel its effect! Anyone who has had regular balances becomes much more in tune with themselves and their body, that they recognise when they are 'out of balance' and value the benefits - even as some preferred 'me time' it is so relaxing!
* 'I have been going to Melanie for over 5 years now to continue stay 'in balance' and whenever I have something I need help with when it comes to setting goals and my self development. I couldn't recommend her service highly enough! It has always made a huge difference to my well-being and kept me on track on every aspect of my life. Every visit she has been so though and patient and it's a real pleasure going to her! She also offers food testing and I am utterly amazed at how quickly the body finds what you can and can't eat to have better digestion, skin, energy, mood and well-being! If you are looking for an alternative therapy and a wonderful therapist then look no further, thanks for all your help!'
* 'I found the Kinesiology Treatments with Melanie to be powerful and healing. I felt completely relaxed and at ease. She creates a nurturing and healing space. After every treatment I felt a real shift of energy - healing and balancing on an emotional, spiritual and physical level. The Treatments supported and comforted me through a challenging time in my life. I would highly recommend Melanie, I am so grateful for all her help. She is a true professional and a wonderful therapist.'
Training, qualifications & experience
- The Kinesiology Federation Registered Practitioner
- The Northen School of Kinesiology Practitioner
- Kinesiology Federation Certificates in Metaphors & Goal Setting, Reactive Muscles, The 5 Elements of Chinese Medicine, Vibrational Healing Tools - Sound, Crystals, Colour, Essences, Light frequencies
- Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology
- Level 3 Diploma in non-medical Nutritional Advice
- Level 3 Certificate in Reflexology
- Reiki level 2
- AAMET Level 1 Emotional Freedom Technique
- Level 1 Certificate in Counselling
- Certificate in Geopathic Stress
- Certificate in Crystal healing
I have been practising for nearly 20 years and together with regular courses, seminars, workshops and webinars I continue to add to my professional knowledge and skill 'tool box' and ability to share these with my clients.
The Kinesiology Federation (KF)
The Kinesiology Federation (KF) is an organisation representing practitioners, instructors and training schools. Its sole purpose is to establish and maintain high standards in training and therapeutic practice for the benefit of both the general public and its membership.
All featured members of the KF have agreed to work to a code of conduct and are also required to provide proof of their qualifications and insurance.
1st Appointment to include full consultation and balance £70
Subsequent appointments £45 - 1 hour
1st Appointment for Food Sensitivity Testing (to include full consultation and balance before food testing £125
2nd or subsequent appointment for Food Sensitivity Testing if an earlier appointment indicated it was relevant £70
When I work
The practice is open Monday to Friday from 10.00am - 5.00pm & Saturday from 10.00am - 12.00pm
Melanie is an experienced kinesiologist with over 20 years in professional practice. Melanie set up The Woman Kind Practice to offer women a range of therapies tailored to their individual needs, symptoms and conditions, originally only seeing women and supporting 'The Sisterhood' through all the changes and challenges that women have at every stage of life, from babies to the elderly, literally cradle to grave. Women have many roles and specific biological changes and often need support in different ways.
Nowadays I also see men as they are increasingly aware of their well-being. I have a particular interest in nutrition and offer food sensitivity testing. A kinesiologist can tap into the physical, mental, emotional, chemical and energetic systems to get to the main causes of the problem. I support my clients throughout the therapy giving suggestions for self help and personal empowerment for when they are away from the practice, to maintain their well-being.
Clients report feeling de-stressed, calm and much more flexible with reduction of pain after just one session and always amazed at how accurate kinesiology findings are. Kinesiology can also help with letting go of fears and unhelpful thoughts and feelings that hinder clients from moving forward and goal setting plays a healthy role to enable clients to make healthy and helpful changes and fully embrace life and their potential.
* 'Melanie is a miracle worker! I have had such a positive and professional experience that I really noticed the benefits from. If you are tired of traditional medicine and would like to go down the natural health route, then look no further. The best source of Kinesiology in the U.K. - let alone the West Midlands in my experience.'
These days I do see men too. I think over the years the pace of life and our society's expectations are taking a toll on most people leading to an increase in 'unwell-ness', whatever form that takes making its toll on the individual.
So, my story; shortly after starting off with other therapies I attended an introduction course in Kinesiology, I was so blown away by this amazing therapy that I began my own journey of discovery. It felt a lot like falling in love! I knew I had to learn all I could and share this wonderful therapy with others. After all these years it continues to be a source of wonder with each new client and a joyful experience; it is a privilege to work with clients.
No two people are the same and no two balances are the same, Kinesiology is a truly holistic therapy that treats the individual.
* 'I have gained enormous benefits from Kinesiology treatments with Melanie. She is an excellent, caring and intuitive Practitioner and I am very grateful to her for her support. She works in a delightful practice, it's relaxing just to know I am going there!'
* 'Melanie has really helped my IBS symptoms. She is very knowledgable, experienced and underdtanding as well as genuine and kind. There is no magic overnight cure but her treatment and advice enabled me to get on track. I am so much better now with heaps more energy and have stopped being so underweight. I can thoroughly recommend Melanie as a brilliant Kinesiologist!