Hi my name is Matt. I'm fully mobile massage therapist with my own massage table.
My background is in physiotherapy, but my main area of interest is trigger point therapy - one of the main reasons for nonspecific pain problems in the musculoskeletal system. I am fully trained in soft tissue manual therapy, which is using natural and safe manual techniques (deep tissue massage, myofascial release, kinesiology taping etc.) to bring balance in your body and pain relief.
I am fully insured and registered member of Federation of Holistic Therapists.
Every Monday, Friday and Saturday you can find me at Jola and Beauty, 146 Allerton Road, Liverpool, L18 2DH, 9AM-8PM
Every Wednesday you make an appointment in Gittins Sports Therapy & Wellness Clinic, 66 Marsh House Lane, Warrington, WA1 3QY, 9AM-9PM
Home visits are available on Tuesday and Thursday, 9am - 8pm in Warrington and area 8 miles radius (Widnes, Runcorn, Newton-le-Willows, St Helens, Warrington).
Back in Action Warrington
Mateusz "Matt" Ciesielski
07784 751 656
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bsc in Physiotherapy, 2009-2012, Poland, Poznan
- Basic and advanced level in Kinesitaping, 2012, Poland, Poznan
- Postgraduate studies in Soft tissue manual therapy, 2012-2013, Poland, Poznan
- Deep tissue massage, 2013, Poland, Poznan
- Trigger point therapy, 2013, Poland, Poznan
- Basic and advanced level in Structural Bodywork based on Tom Myer's anatomy trains, 2013 Poland, Poznan
- Medical Acupuncture, 2017, Altrincham, England
- Advanced Medical Acupuncture and Electroacupuncture, 2017, Altrincham, England
Federation of Holistic Therapists
FHT is the largest multi-disciplinary therapy organisation in the UK and has been representing holistic, beauty and sports therapists for over 45 years.
There a number of different membership categories (including Fellows, Member, Student, Associate and Non-Practitioner) which are dependent on qualifications and experience.
FHT enforce high professional standards, and all Members, Fellows and Student Members are required to follow a strict Code of Ethics and Professional Practice.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
- Mobile service - Myofascial release/Deep Tissue Massage 60 mins - £60-£65
- Clinic Warrington - Myofascial Release/Deep Tissue Massage 60 mins - £50
- Clinic Liverpool - Myofascial Release/Deep Tissue Massage 60 mins - £55