Kids in Sync is an Occupational Therapy practice which helps children with a range of diagnosed developmental, motor, learning and/or behavioural conditions including ASD, ADHD, etc. We also help those who have not received an official diagnosis but for whom their difficulties and behaviours may relate to diagnosable conditions. There are many 'neuro normative' children who may experience sensory or other difficulties which impact their daily life and/or sees them perform sub-optimally. Occupational Therapy is definitley not only for children with special needs; many children require OT of some form. Don't be shy, worried or afraid to ask.
We treat children from 6 months to 12 years of age.
We specialise in Sensory Integration and our clinic is run by owner and highly specialist therapist and local Twickenham resident, Nicole Ray who has over 20 years of clinical experience.
How it works:
- Call us or email us as a first step. We will chat to you to discuss your particular circumstances. This call may also be beneficial in terms of being able to speak to someone with a caring, understanding and knowledgeable ear. We understand all too well that may parents are stressed by the time they call us, and we want to put you at ease. :)
- Following from this discussion we will get back to you to chart a path forward for you regarding thepaies and welcoming you into the Kids in Sync family.
Training, qualifications & experience
Our therapists are all:
- HCPC registered and DBS compliant
- Minimum level SI 2 qualification
- Reflex Integration qualifications
- SOS feeding qualified
Member organisations *
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
The HCPC's primary role is to protect the public and ensure they have a reliable resource for finding professionals qualified to a high standard.
£95.00 per session
- 1 hour therapy - £95
- Assessments - £595
- EHCP assessments - £895 plus travel
All other prices available on request
When we work
We are located in Twickenham within the London Borough of Richmond.
We are located 200 maters from the Twickenham Train Station and there is parking next door in the Aaragorn Road Car Park.
We are next door to the Waitrose on London Road, as a guide marker for our location.