- Do you feel stuck in negative emotions, habits or old patterns that prevent you from moving forward in your life?
- Does self-doubt or fear stop you from living your dreams?
- Do you feel you have an unfulfilled purpose?
I help empower women to heal negative emotions and patterns and step into their true potential. My strong interest in the mind-body connection has led me to provide an integrated approach to wellbeing. My evidence-based approach combines the science of Western psychology with Eastern wisdom.
I am an Accredited Advanced (level 3) EFT Practitioner, Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner and Certified Transformational Coach. I hold a diploma in Integrated Energy Techniques which combines Emotional Freedom Techniques, Neuro Lingustic Programming (NLP) and hypnotherapy.
I hold a Bachelor of Social Sciences degree in Psychology and Philosophy but followed a career in a corporate environment for many years where I felt unfulfilled. I began fully aligning to my true self and my values which led to a new path in complementary therapies in 2012.
I am offering 1:1 sessions online and I provide additional support between sessions, through personalised audio meditations, coaching tools & EFT self-help scripts.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Certified Advanced (level 3) EFT Practitioner - EFT International
- Certified Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner
- NLP certified Practitioner
- Accredited Transformational Coach
- Advanced Clinical Massage Therapist
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
EFT International (Emotional Freedom Techniques) is a not for profit organisation, commited to promoting and maintaining high professional standards within Emotional Freedom Techniques. All practitioners listed on the website hold appropriate insurance cover and have agreed to abide by the associations Code of Conduct and Ethics. In addition, members are also required to carry out an annual minimum number of Continuous Professional Development (CPD).