Usui Reiki level 1
Reiki Level 1
I am a professional, intuitive Reiki Master / Teacher with over 15 years of experience working with this energy. My groups are a safe space to share and learn from each other, and I am very skilled at navigating a group process.
I am a member of CNHC (Complimentary Natural Health Council) and FHT (Federation Holistic Therapist).
Learning Reiki 1 is a journey of self-love and spiritual awakening; everyone can learn it - all you need is an open mind and heart. No previous experience is necessary, and this is an excellent introduction to energy healing.
After this one-day certified course you will be able to practice Reiki on yourself, family and friends (kids love it!). It may start the process of a spiritual awakening to deepen your connection to the universal energy of all that is.
It is a great way to learn a self-help tool that empowers you to take care of all aspects of your well-being. You can use it to enhance your existing professional practice (nursing, hairdressing, beauty, yoga etc).
I keep my classes small (maximum of eight people) as this creates a safe space for healing and learning to take place. This also gives the time and space for your process and the Reiki energy to settle. It also ensures that each individual, as well as the group, gets the time, attention and energy they deserve from me.
The course is a transformational process of self-development that helps you to connect with and value yourself, and increase your self-esteem and confidence.
The one day will cover:
- Authorised certificate and a comprehensive course manual
- Qi-gong exercises to help you ground and settle the mind
- Meditations to ground you and connect with the energy of Universal Energy
- Sound and smudging to clear and cleanse your energy field
- Four attunements, opening energy centers of the hand, heart, third eye and crown which will open you to connect and be a conduit for the flow of Universal Life Force / Reiki energy
- History of Reiki and your lineage
- Hand positions on how to give yourself a treatment
- How to give a treatment, to family, and friends
- Time for group process and exploration
- Ample time to practice and gain confidence
- How to ground and cleanse your energy field
- Introduction to Chakras
- Guidance on continuing your process and deepening your connection.
Post-course support is provided plus the opportunity to come to Reiki Practice Shares.
About Maria Cooper-Gomes
I am an experienced Reiki Master and I have been working with this beautiful energy since 1997. I offer training, as well as Indian head massage, theta healing and auricular (ear) acupuncture.
My background is in the social care sector and I am a highly experienced experience holding space for groups. My classes are small, friendly and relaxed.