Reiki level 1 (2-day course)
Reiki is a wonderful gift that can help you to change your life for the better.
If you would like to learn how to align your chakras and channel Reiki energy, to start your body's own healing at mind, body, and soul level, then Reiki level 1 is for you.
You don't require any previous experience or knowledge, but just be open to energy work.
This is a two-day course, running from 9:30am-5pm on both days.
I will go through the theory side of Reiki at level 1, and you will get a lot of practical hands-on experience.
By the end of the two-day course, you will:
- understand the fundamental principles of Reiki and start practising them.
- understand the origin of your own problems.
- understand the origin of other people’s problems and why they behave in a certain way.
- know how to tune into Reiki energy.
- know how to give self-healing treatment to yourself.
- know how to give seated treatment to another person.
- know how to give full-body treatment to another person.
- know how to give shared treatment to another person.
By learning this art of healing, you can also start to heal your family and friends.
The fee includes all tuition, the attunement, and course manual, plus refreshments. You may bring a packed lunch, or the local shops at Dovehouse Parade (Warwick Road) are a five-seven minute walk.
Free parking; please feel free to park on the driveway.
If you would like further information, please call me on 07490 182 162.
About Jyoti Rekhi
I am Jyoti Rekhi and I have been practicing The Art of Reiki since 2012.
I am a Verified Member of The Reiki Association.
I am also a member of Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) for Reiki, meeting National Occupational Standards (NOS).
I am DBS checked & insured with Balens.
I look forward to sharing this ancient Art of Healing.