Introduction to mindfulness
This half-day workshop is for anyone who’d like to learn mindfulness. Maybe you’d like to reduce your stress levels, worry less or experience less anxiety. It’ll also be helpful for anyone who’d like to sleep better, boost their immune system and experience a greater sense of well-being.
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll get clear on what mindfulness is, what it isn’t and what it can do for you.
- Some of the background of mindfulness.
- How it’s become as popular as it is with people of such varied backgrounds.
- You’ll learn it’s many proven benefits.
- Most importantly you’ll learn how to practice mindfulness and how you can fit it into your busy schedule.
Benefits of mindfulness include:
- Stress reduction.
- Lower anxiety levels.
- Improved sleep quality.
- Reduced depression.
- Improved working memory.
- Reduced fatigue.
- Improved focus.
All my workshops take place in a friendly, supportive and relaxed environment. You’ll enjoy the benefits of learning mindfulness in small groups ensuring your individual needs are met.
Book soon to avoid disappointment http://holisticallybalanced.co.uk/learn-mindfulness/
Not sure if it's right for you? Get in contact by calling Angela on 0794 113 4267 or via website www.holisticallybalanced.co.uk.