Holy Fire III Reiki Master teacher course
A three day Master/Teacher course in Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki. Suitable for those holding (and using) Reiki level 2 for at least six months and for Reiki Masters and Advanced Reiki Practitioners (Usui Reiki).
Small group of up to five held in Ramsgate, Kent. Participants will receive the Usui Master initiation and four Holy Fire III ignitions. A transformational course which can be attended for professional training/development or for deep personal healing. Course fee includes a full manual written by William Lee Rand and all information and materials required for teaching when you are ready.
Holy Fire Reiki is a combination of traditional Usui Reiki and a contemporary evolution of Reiki. It is both powerful and gentle and heals through purification, healing and empowerment. The energy comes from a very high level of consciousness. Holy Fire III is the most recent upgrade of the holy fire energy, bringing even deeper levels of healing.
During the three days students will:
- Learn to be a Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki master teacher.
- Receive the holy fire ignitions.
- Experience deep healing.
- Learn advanced Reiki healing techniques.
- Practice and receive healing with your new holy fire energy.
- Explore your spiritual path via profound meditations and immersions in this new energy.
- Receive a certificate which allows you to be listed on the ICRT register of Holy Fire/Usui Reiki teachers.
- Receive a comprehensive 180 page manual written by William Lee Rand.
The maximum class size will be five and the course will take place in a relaxed environment. The venue is five minutes walk from the sea. I have a guest room available.
About Diana Cox
My name is Diana and I am a Reiki master in Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki and Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki and have been teaching Reiki courses for the past ten years. I love teaching Reiki as I can see first-hand how Reiki can help people to transform their lives and find peace and healing. I am a master/teacher member of the UK Reiki Federation.