Hi my name is Matt. I'm fully mobile massage therapist with my own massage table.
My background is in physiotherapy, but my main area of interest is trigger point therapy - one of the main reasons for nonspecific pain problems in the musculoskeletal system. I am fully trained in soft tissue manual therapy, which is using natural and safe manual techniques (deep tissue massage, myofascial release, kinesiology taping etc.) to bring balance in your body and pain relief.
I am fully insured and registered member of Federation of Holistic Therapists.
Home visits are available from Monday to Saturday in Warrington and area 8 miles radius (Widnes, Runcorn, Newton-le-Willows).
MON - FRI 9:00am - 8:00pm
SAT 8:00am - 1:00pm
Back in Action Warrington
Mateusz "Matt" Ciesielski
07784 751 656
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bsc in Physiotherapy, 2009-2012, Poland, Poznan
- Basic and advanced level in Kinesitaping, 2012, Poland, Poznan
- Postgraduate studies in Soft tissue manual therapy, 2012-2013, Poland, Poznan
- Deep tissue massage, 2013, Poland, Poznan
- Trigger point therapy, 2013, Poland, Poznan
- Basic and advanced level in Structural Bodywork based on Tom Myer's anatomy trains, 2013 Poland, Poznan
Photos & videos
Consultation + Deep tissue/Myofascial release 60 min - £45
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
|Other languages:||English, Polish|
Monday - Friday 9am - 8pm Saturdays (only emergency appoitnments) +33% to standard price