Tania Meacher - Womb Whisperer
I am an advanced Intuitive Holistic Practitioner, awarding winning, Womb Whisperer, Moon Mother and Wise Woman, supporting women through all stages of life, from menarche to the postmenopausal years, using a unique blend of modalities. Offering guidance of womb wisdom, both ancient and new, a facilitator of healing journeys, red tents, moon lodges and sacred circles, workshops, retreats, female empowerment and sacred sexuality and a blog author.
As well as supporting women through all stages of life, I have worked extensively with women throughout fertility, pregnancy and the postnatal period, as well as supporting and holding space with women through miscarriage and baby loss and helping them to recreate a connection back to themselves and their womb and begin to heal.
Using a holistic approach that supports and nurtures women to realise greater health and vitality. I have recognised that the menstrual cycle is a reflection of the overall health of a woman, I work on empowering my clients to uncover underlying root causes that are impacting their health and/or fertility, and supports them to make positive steps towards a more vibrant life.
Optimising hormonal balance is a key component, as well as supporting women to reconnect to their innate cyclical rhythms, whether they bleed or not, whether they have a womb or not. I take into account the whole person and look at the root cause, not just the symptoms, allowing me to work with the body’s natural capacity to heal itself, creating a very tailored treatment plan to your individual needs.
Using a nourishing blend of combined modalities for your bespoke package, including massage, aromatherapy, reflexology, guided meditation, energy, and nutritional/supplement advice, I address any presenting issues, help to restore balance and harmony holistically, which in turns reconnects awakens and reconnects you to your body.
Services are offered in Havant and the surrounding areas, including Portsmouth, Southsea, Fareham, Chichester, Emsworth, Petersfield and Southampton.
Online booking is available.
Using a holistic approach - to help with womb health, fertility, menstruation imbalances, menopause symptoms, such as hot flashes and anxiety, pregnancy care, postnatal aftercare packages.
- Hold a wide spectrum of qualifications
- Fully insured
- Over 10 years of experience
- Have won a range of awards recognising my contribution to the industry
- Blog and magazine author
Training, qualifications & experience
Pregnancy Massage Certificate
Infertility & Maternity Reflexology
Advanced Reflexology Certificate
Preconception, Pregnancy & Postnatal Reflexology Care Diploma
Health, Safety & Security & Employment Standards Diploma
Advanced Aromatherapy Diploma
Diet & Nutritional Adviser Diploma (distinction)
Spiritual Life Coach Diploma (distinction)
Closing Of The Bones Certificate
Facial Reflexology Certificate
Hands Free Massage
Indian Head Massage Diploma
Crystal Healing Diploma
Wicca for the Modern Age Certificate
Fertility Massage Certificate
Moon Mother Level 1
Light Touch Reflexology Educator – babies & toddlers
Divine Feminine Diploma
Certificate Course in Menopause Symptoms Remedies
Federation of Holistic Therapists
FHT is the largest multi-disciplinary therapy organisation in the UK and has been representing holistic, beauty and sports therapists for over 45 years.
There a number of different membership categories (including Fellows, Member, Student, Associate and Non-Practitioner) which are dependent on qualifications and experience.
FHT enforce high professional standards, and all Members, Fellows and Student Members are required to follow a strict Code of Ethics and Professional Practice.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Other available therapies
From £50 upwards
- Full-time self-employed therapist since 2010
- Treated over 2000 preconception, pregnancy or postnatal clients
- Birthing partner to clients water birth, St Richards Hospital, using massage and reflexology to promote regular contractions, and ease labour.
- Assisted mum to be of twins to carry till 41 weeks using a combination of massage & reflexology, home water birth
- Supported couples to successfully conceive after receiving Fertility Reflexology & Fertility Massage, 8 out of 12 clients in 2018
- Worked with Portsmouth & Havant Borough Council, offering therapies to carers throughout the local area on specialised Pamper days
- Involved with the MS Society on carer event days
- Worked with many disabilities including blindness, ADHD and Cerebral Palsy
- Working with the elderly, (my eldest client being 99 years old!)
- Facilitator of women’s circles, workshops & retreats
- Has had an article published in an Australian Magazine
- Has been a featured guest on several blogs about her business
- 66% of clients went on to successfully conceive after receiving regular Fertility Massage in 2018
- Nominated for The Life Achievement Award & the Inspirational Woman Award for the Natwest Venus Awards 2014
- Selected as a finalist two years in a row, 2015 & 2016, for the category of the Small Business Award for Networking Mummies UK Ltd.
- Winner of Networking Mummies UK Ltd Small Business Award 2017
- Winner of UK Enterprise Awards – Best for Pregnancy and Post Natal Holistic Therapies – West Sussex 2017
- Winner of Global Health & Pharma – Best Women’s Health & Wellness Specialist – England 2018
- Winner of UK Enterprise Awards – Best Alternative Women’s Health Provider 2018 – Hampshire
- Selected Winner of Global Excellence Awards – Best Advanced Initiative Practitioner – Havant 2019
- Winner of Global Insight Business Awards – Best Massage Therapy Provider 2019 – United Kingdom
- WINNER – Best Fertility Massage Therapist 2019 – South East England – Enterprise Awards hosted by SME News
- Holds a current Disclosure Barring Service record, (DBS) and will offer treatment to minors, providing they are accompanied by their parent or guardian.