Yaneth Perea - Perea Clinic
Yaneth and the Perea Clinic team specialise in treating muscle injuries and imbalance, chronic tension, muscular pain, weight loss and eating disorders. The multidisciplinary team include physiotherapists, osteopaths, sports and massage therapists, and Pilates instructors. Clients include sports enthusiasts, office workers with work-related injuries, senior citizens and health-conscious members of the public. The team pride themselves on the high level of referrals they receive, and the quality of the therapies they provide. Clients can book appointments for specific issues, or general treatments for health and muscle maintenance. Perea Clinic also offers corporate services such as chair massage and DSE assessments for business in London.
Training, qualifications & experience
Yaneth Perea is Perea Clinic’s senior therapist, and has been treating patients in a medical environment for over 20 years. She is qualified in numerous specialist treatments and styles including:
- Sports and remedial therapy, Myoskeletal Alignment therapy, Spine Manipulation & mobilisation, Cervical Spine Mobilisation, Advance Shoulder injuries recognition and treatment, Kenesiology taping for commun injuries, deep tissue massage, electrotherapy, cupping, laser treatments
- Holistic massage, aromatherapy, Thai massage, pregnancy massage, hot stones, lava, bamboo, Indian head massage
- MLD (manual lymphatic drainage)
- Nutrition and dietetics (BSc)
- Respiratory therapy (BSc)
- Dental nurse
Member organisations *
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
General Osteopathic Council
It is against the law for anyone in the UK to practice using the title 'Osteopath' without registering with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC).
This professional body regulates all osteopaths in the UK and sets and promotes high standards of competency, conduct and safety.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC's primary role is to protect the public and ensure they have a reliable resource for finding professionals qualified to a high standard.
Other available therapies
30 mins treatment from £40
55 mis treatment from £70
85mins treatment from £105