As a fully qualified yoga teacher and sports massage therapist and with nineteen years of experience in bodywork, I use a holistic and fusion approach, with empathy to the needs of the individual. A massage treatment will invariably include a 'take away' strengthening or stretching exercise to help consolidate the massage work. To that end, another service offered are one to one yoga sessions, helping to refine and hone your understanding of healthy movement. In my spare time, I am an avid road cyclist and practitioner of yoga and meditation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Inner Yoga Trust Teachers Awareness Programme
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (1 year course)
- British Wheel of Yoga Accredited Teaching Diploma
- Thai yoga massage; 2006 (1 year course)
- Massage Training Institute Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- ITEC Diploma in Sports Massage Level 3
- ITEC Diploma in Sports Massage Level 4 (pending- awaiting final results!)
Other available therapies
Mindfulness and Meditation
The first treatment involves a thorough assessment and functional tests to establish the best way forward. Please arrive 10 mins early to complete the health/consultation forms.
- Sports Massage - 1 hour- £60
The Surrey and Hants Wellbeing Clinic:
- Sports Massage - 1 hour- £55
- Yoga 1-2-1 - 1 hour- £45
- Sports Massage - 1 hour - £40
Every 11th treatment is complimentary (home only)
For every referral, get a £10 discount off your next treatment (home only).
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Thursday: 9.30-2pm @ The Surrey and Hants Wellbeing Clinic Private appointments by arrangement in Aldershot and Mobile