United Health Kent
At United Health we specialise in musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Ergonomics and Occupational Health (OH). We support businesses and individuals in Deal, Dover, Sandwich, Canterbury, Thanet and elsewhere throughout Kent.
Musculoskeletal physiotherapy is the assessment and treatment of injuries including;
- Work and sports injuries including golf, football, cricket, swimming and hockey
- Tension headaches
- Joint and muscle stiffness
- Joint and muscle strains and sprains
- Ligament and tendon injuries
- Postural problems
- Pre and post surgery orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Poor core stability/strength
- Back pain, neck pain, whiplash, prolapsed disc, sciatica
- Pregnancy and post-partum Physiotherapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
Sarah Verrion – Physiotherapist and Ergonomist BSc Physio, MSc Ergo, MCSP, SRP, ACPOHE
I have a special interest in work related injuries, occupational health and ergonomics. I am also a runner and have an interest in running injuries.
Member organisations *
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC's primary role is to protect the public and ensure they have a reliable resource for finding professionals qualified to a high standard.
Other available therapies
- Ergonomics, including DSE assessments
- Occupational health physiotherapy
- Manual handling training
Monday - Saturday Sunday CLOSED