Life is definitely better lived pain free, so if you are suffering from chronic pain or muscle tightness that's restricting free movement my aim will be to work with you to solve the problem. Massage therapy can help with issues that arise through work, sports or physical activity and joint replacement. The techniques can release tension, restore alignment and function to many areas of the body including:-
- Head, neck & shoulders.
- Lower back & pelvis.
- Legs & knees.
- Elbow joints and carpal tunnel.
- Rehabilitation following joint replacement.
Techniques included in treatment include
- JING Advanced clinical massage.
- Deep tissue massage.
- Soft tissue release.
- Trigger point therapy
- Myofascial release
- Sports stretching.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Clinical Massage Foundation Certificate (JING Institute)
- ITEC Level 3 Swedish Massage Certificate
- Member of The Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Member of the CNHC
Other available therapies
Advanced clinical massage
Full session £45
Includes a more extensive amount of massage followed by techniques to specific areas.
Multiple treatment sessions from £36
Ideal for when a condition requires a series of sessions to specific areas.
- Card payments are accepted
- 10% Discount card available * call for more information.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday to Friday 9.00 - 5.30 pm. Evening and weekend sessions available by arrangement.