American physio trained, provide home physio with over 30 years experience in paediatrics and trained in a variety of different treatment approaches. Have doctorate degree, specialist in birth to five years with developmental delays. Utilize a family centred approached, incorporating treatment into daily routines and utilizing everyday home items for treatment. Available for home visits in the Norfolk area. Please call and leave a message and I will get back to you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bachelors and doctorate degree in physical therapy specializing in paediatrics
- NDT certified
- Sensory integration course
- Dynamic taping certified
- Multiple certifications in infant toddler movement courses
- Cranial sacral therapy
- Neuromuscular stimulation
- Dynamic systems theory
- Early intervention and family centred training
- Orthotics certification
- Serial casting
- Utilize an evidence based medicine approach
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC's primary role is to protect the public and ensure they have a reliable resource for finding professionals qualified to a high standard.
To be discussed ~ 70 pounds an hour plus travel.
Please phone and leave message and I will get back to you.