14 New Road
I help people to feel more comfortable in their own skin by using touch, body awareness and education, all of which open the door to more resilience, awareness and wellbeing.
Since 2003 I have been in clinical practice with particular focus on pain, trauma and stress, as well as supporting psychological & emotional wellbeing.
Alongside my clinical practice, I offer workshops for body oriented practitioners that develop presence, practical knowledge of anatomy & physiology and trauma skills. I also teach craniosacral therapy internationally and offer clinical supervision for body therapists and movement teachers.
Training, qualifications & experience
- In clinical practice since 2003
- Training includes Craniosacral Therapy, Clinical Massage Therapy, Myofascial Release and Somatic Trauma Therapy with over a decade of continuing professional development
- Experience in private clinics, community organisations and NHS setting
- Clinical supervisor for Craniosacral Therapists, body oriented therapists and movement teachers since 2014
- Tutor on Craniosacral Therapy practitioner trainings across North America, Europe and Middle East since 2012
Sessions last for approximately 1 hour and the fees are £48. I ask for 24 hours notice for cancellations otherwise the full fee will be payable.
I practice in both East Sussex and West Sussex from clinics in Brighton, Lewes and Haywards Heath. The clinics are easy to find and clients often travel from Hove, Shoreham by Sea, Portslade, Seaford, Newhaven, Eastourne, Uckfield, Worthing, Crawley, Burgess Hill, Hassocks and the villages of Mid Sussex.
The sessions I offer are in complementary therapy and are not a substitute for medical care. If you are concerned about your health please also contact your GP.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions