9 Sheffield Gardens
01304 648967 / 07855742402
I specialise in musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Ergonomics and Occupational Health (OH). I support businesses and individuals in Deal, Dover, Sandwich, Canterbury, Thanet and elsewhere throughout Kent.
Musculoskeletal physiotherapy is the assessment and treatment of injuries including;
- Work and sports injuries including golf, football, cricket, swimming and hockey
- Tension headaches
- Joint and muscle stiffness
- Joint and muscle strains and sprains
- Ligament and tendon injuries
- Postural problems
- Pre and post surgery orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Poor core stability/strength
- Back pain, neck pain, whiplash, prolapsed disc, sciatica
- Pregnancy and post-partum Physiotherapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
Sarah Verrion – Physiotherapist and Ergonomist BSc Physio, MSc Ergo, MCSP, SRP, ACPOHE
I have a special interest in occupational health and ergonomics.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday-Saturday Sunday CLOSED