Saori Ito (Torus Holistic Health)
I offer Foot Reflexology, Fertility and Prenatal Reflexology, Pregnancy and Postnatal Reflexology, Facial Reflexology with Indian Head Massage, Holistic Massage, Pregnancy Massage and Reiki at The Refinery in Hackney E9, at The Healthy Living Centre in Islington N1 and as a Mobile Therapist.
Massage has been part of my life as I grew up in Japan where massage and the magic of touch is known as an important tool to prevent illness. I did Reiki 1-3 and received Reiki Master certification from a teacher in Okinawa in 2012. My teacher was taught by a student of Mikao Usui, the founder of Usui Reiki.
I have been developing my treatment session over the years by combining east and west, ancient and new, receiving and practicing various holistic healing and spiritual practices in different parts of the world.
I have been treating thousands of clients with different issues since 2012 and have witnessed the benefits of Bodywork and how it is a powerful healing tool to help clients to release accumulated tension, feel grounded and connected with their bodies and to bring back their own natural healing power and instinctive creative nature.
My reflexology treatment is different to typical session that you might have experienced because I combine my skill in eastern foot massage and reflexology with western reflexology which is widely taught in UK. I work on calves as well as feet with deeper and slower movements to promote blissful deeper relaxation as well as working on reflex points to physically remove blockages to bring back circulation and balance to the body.
For bespoke Holistic Massage Therapy, I use a blend of Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage and Table Thai Yoga Stretch to suit the needs of the client.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ITEC Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies - Diploma - London, UK
- ITEC Holistic Massage - Diploma - Citylit - London, UK
- ITEC Reflexology - Diploma - London School Of Massage
- Preconception, Pregnancy & Post Natal Care - Diploma - London School Of Reflexology
- Pregnancy Massage - Diploma - London, UK
- Face Reflexology - Diploma - London School Of Reflexology
- Indian Head Massage Practitioners Diploma - London, UK
- Reiki 1-3 - (Samasati) - Okinawa island, Japan
- Fascia and density, lightness of being workshop - Triyoga, London, UK
- Reflexology Practitioner Course - (Golden Lotus Studio & Massage School) - Kauai, HI, USA
- Vipassana 10 days silence - Lampoon, Thailand
- Practitioner in Traditional Thai Massage - Koh- Phangan. Thailand
- Art Therapy Foundation Course - British Association Of Art Therapist
- Meditation Yoga Intensive Course - Manali -India
- EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique Whorkshop - Bath, UK
Accredited register membership
Other available therapies
I offer home visits treatments for Feet Reflexology, Face Reflexology, Fertility Reflexology, Pregnancy Reflexology and Postnatal Reflexology and Holistic Massage.
* Please note unfortunately I am not able to offer home visits to male clients unless referred to me through my contacts.
Photos & videos
Treatment room at The Refinery - E9 6SG
£50 for 30mins
£65 for 60mins
£90 for 90mins
Home visit within Hackney
£50 for 45mins
£60 for 60mins
£65 for 75mins
£80 for 90mins
Home visit to Zone 1, North Zone 2-3, East Zone 3 Reflexology only
£50 for 45mins
£65 for 60mins
£75 for 75mins
£80 for 90mins
* Post natal
* Hormonal rebalance
* Detox and energise
* Depression and anxiety
* Over coming addiction
* Releasing tension and Relaxation
* Relieves muscular tightness, stiffness, spasms and restrictions in the muscles tissue
* Stimulates the parasympathetic system and reduces depression, anxiety & stress
* Increases flow of lymph & enhances immune system
* Relieves headache & migraine pain
* Boosts energy
* Increases circulation
* Alleviates back pain
* Releases endorphins & enhances mood
* Promotes deeper breathing
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
7 days a week