Sunny Jaspal Acupuncture & Massage
Hale Physiotherapy Centre
The Therapy Hub
14 Unwin Close
Letchworth Garden City
01992 534986 / 07582 684 756
Based in Hertfordshire @ the Therapy Hub, Letchworth and Hale Physiotherapy & Wellness Centre, Ware
A multidisciplinary approach incorporating acupuncture, massage, aromatherapy and reflexology for optimum health and wellbeing. Trained in sports massage, aromatherapy massage, pregnancy massage, indian head massage and reflexology. First class BSc (Hons) in Chinese medicine acupuncture.
Good for headaches, migraines, back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain or other aches, pain, injuries, tension, arthritis. Great for stress, mood, sleep and wellbeing.
Acupuncture & Massage are popular for fertility, with pregnancy massage and postnatal massage also available.
Treatments in Letchworth take place at the Therapy Hub private treatment room.
Treatments in Ware take place at the Hale Physiotherapy & Wellness Centre.
Book today: T: 07582 684 756 E: email@example.com
Training, qualifications & experience
- First class BSc (Hons) in Chinese medicine acupuncture
- Experienced practitioner with practices in Letchworth & Hertford, Hertfordshire.
- Diploma in Holistic Therapies - Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology
- Diploma in Additional Reflexology Techniques
- Diploma in Non-medical Nutritional Advice
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- Certificate in Sports Massage
- CPD: Aromatherapy skin care & chemistry, holistic facial, fertility reflexology, maternity reflexology, pregnancy massage.
- Member of CNHC & BAcC
Accredited register membership
Other available therapies
fertility, women's health, menopause, pregnancy massage, sports massage, acupuncture, tui-na, cupping
£45 1 hour
£67 90 minutes
Hertford & East Hertfordshire Mobile Therapy
£55 1 hour
£82 90 minutes
Call today on 07582 684 756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday - Saturday 0900 - 2000