Manor Farm Cottage
My aim is to provide client centred holistic therapies whilst coming from a solid medical background.
After working as a dermatological practice nurse in Bavaria I spent the last 20 years working in healthcare and complementary therapy and can now offer treatments at my studio in Godney!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Reflexology Diploma, July 1999, Strode College Street
- Body massage Diploma, July 2000, Strode College Street
- Indian Head massage Diploma, July 2000 Strode College
- Lavashell Massage training, December 2017, Shared Beauty Secrets
Other available therapies
Photos & videos
- Swedish full body massage 1 hour £40
- Lava shell massage 1 hour £50
- Reflexology 45 min £30
- Indian head massage 45 min £30
Physical and mental relaxation is essential for well-being.
Professional massage treatments can:
- Reduce muscular pain
- Reduce tension
- Relieve stress and anxiety through the comfort of human touch
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Available Wednesday to Saturday 11am to 7 pm! Please book in advance. Please book in advance