Paolo Salvatore (MCSP, CSP, HSCPC, MACP) - Home Physiotherapy / Manual Therapy
2 Tawny Way
07966 293938 / 07536 036835
I am the senior physiotherapist at Ricaricaphysio - www.ricaricaphysio.co.uk - and we provide physiotherapy home visits in London, mainly in the SE16 and neighbouring areas.
Physiotherapy is a wonderful science that treats and heals a range of physical problems. I treat patients affected by either injury, illness, disability or physical problems associated with ageing.
Physiotherapy will help you diagnose symptoms, achieve pain-relief, recover as much physical functionality as possible, and teach you self-management techniques when and where appropriate.
Some of the conditions I treat include:
- Acute & chronic back pain
- Neck pain & Headaches
- Sports Injury
- Elderly Care
- Soft Tissue Release
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI’s)
- Post-surgery/post-trauma rehabilitation
- Stroke recovery
- Global Postural Re-education & Postural issues
- Tendons/ligaments repair
- Joint dislocation
- Hip/knee replacement
- Frozen shoulder
- Rotator cuff tear
- Tennis/golfer elbow
- Knee & hip pain
- Muscle strain
- Ankle sprain
- Ligament tear
- and more…
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc in Manual Therapy, Coventry University, UK
- BSc in Physiotherapy from the University of Rome “La Sapienza”
- Global Postural Re-education (GPR)
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitations (PNF)
- Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP)
- Reiki (1st and 2nd degree)
- Neuromusculoskeletal disorders
- Respiratory and Neurological conditions
- Elderly care
- Sports-related injuries
- Neck & Shoulder pain
- Mid & Low Back Pain
- Postural re-education and Postural-related problems
- Post-surgery rehabilitation
- Health Professional Council (HCPC, hcpc-uk.co.uk),
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP, csp.org.uk),
- Musculoskeletal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MACP, macpweb.org)
- Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP, aacp.org.uk).
Photos & videos
My usual home physiotherapy fee structure is as follows:
- Initial Consultation (includes treatment), 45-60 minutes: 80£
- Follow-up treatments:
- 40 minutes - 75£
- 60 minutes - 90£
- Or, you can choose from one of the Ricaricaphysio packs:
- 3 sessions (excluding Initial Consultation) of 40 minutes each – 195£ (instead of 225£)
- 6 sessions (excluding Initial Consultation) of 40 minutes each – 380£ (instead of 450£)
I also provide a 'monthly Ricaricaphysio plan' whereby you can:
- Pay a fixed amount of 90£ per month (excluding first examination)
- Get 1 FREE treatment of 40 minutes per month
- Get 20% off any additional treatment
- Ideal for patients seeking long-term treatment, or for anyone wishing regular care.
- Cancel plan renewal at anytime
- The plan applies to specific London areas only, and excludes weekend treatments - please get in touch for further details.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
Here are some of my patients' testimonials:
I found Paolo about four years ago when I started having back problems, and ever since then, the entire family has been going to him. Not only is he extremely capable and professional, but he is also a very kind person who is able to understand the psychology of his patients. Paolo seems to be able to treat any type of pain or injury, and the recovery excercises he suggests always work excellently. We could not recommend a better physiotherapist!
The Sallusti family
Excellent Physiotherapy Service! Paolo has been visiting my 93 year old bed bound relative for some time now and we couldn't be more pleased with the service. My relative isn't always easy to get along with but Palolo has always managed to jolly him along and provide treatment that has helped him. The office staff are also more than helpful and have been able to be flexable with appointments when the need has arisen. I would recommend the service wholeheartedly.
A few years ago I tore the capsule in my left ankle in an accident and I had been having recurring pain for more than 3 years until I met Paolo. He has taken the pain in my ankle away. He also noticed that my left leg was not pointing quite forwards but instead slightly to the side (due to the accident) and he corrected this too. The manipulations he makes are very subtle and effective. He has a very good feeling for what causes and releases pain, he feels what is the right body movement to do and he constantly asked for feedback about how it felt to me. Meeting Paolo has made a big difference in my life, since he has released me from my chronic pain. I am very grateful to him. He is the man with the magic hands!
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
|Other languages:||English, Italian, Spanish|
Flexible including evenings and weekends.