Rachael Edgley Reiki Practitioner & Angelic Reiki Master
075 75 79 4009
Angelic Reiki, Usui Reiki, Angelic Reiki with Crystal Healing & Sound, Crystal Healing, Acu Sound table Therapy
I am a ladies only therapist.
Having practised Usui Reiki since 2004 - to this present date, I am a fully qualified Angelic Reiki Master. I also hold a Level 2 Crystal Healing certificate, trained directly from Philip Permutt.
I am able offer a range of holistic healing modalities that are all gentle yet powerful - which help promote your own physical, emotional and spiritual well being. Therapies are delivered from my dedicated therapy room based in Westcliff, Essex.
I am fully qualified, insured and a member of the Angelic Reiki Association.
If you would to discuss any of the above in more detail, please do not hesitate to either call or drop me a message.
Visit FaceBook @ReikiRachael. Www.facebook.com/ReikiRachael.
Rachael Edgley Holistic Therapist
Training, qualifications & experience
- Angelic Reiki 1&2 - Qualified with Neil & Zenna Hammond (Crystal Heaven)
- Angelic Reiki Master 3&4 - Qualified with Neil & Zena Hammond (Crystal Heaven)
- Usui Reiki 1 - Qualified with Ingrid Harvey, Reiki Master
- Usui Reiki 2 - Qualified with Theresa White, Reiki Master
- Crystal Healing Level 1 - Qualified with Philip Permutt
- Crystal Healing Level 2 - Qualified with Philip Permutt
- Indian Head Massage - Qualified with Therapy Training School
- Beauty Facials - Qualified with Guild Training International
- Professional Standards - Qualified with Guild Training International
- Acu-Sound Table Therapy - Qualified with Inspiral Therapies.
Other available therapies
Angelic Reiki, Crystal Healing, Acu-Sound Table therapy
Energy Healing - 60 Minute sessions
Angelic Reiki, £30
Usui Reiki, £30
Crystal Healing, £30
Angelic Reiki with crystal healing & sound £30
Ample off street Parking (Free)
Weekday, evenings and weekend appointments available.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Week days, evenings and Saturdays only