Precision Health & Fitness
Precision Health and Fitness has been created to give its clients an unparalleled experience.
Fully qualified professionals provide their expertise to ensure any aches, pains or conditions you may have are dealt with as quickly and safely as possible.
We offer expert clinical diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of a wide range of injuries, aches and pains. Our therapists are knowledgeable and have a wide range of experience, as well as excellent hands-on skills. We aim to help you regain fitness or relieve your pain in the shortest possible time. We also help to prevent the occurrence of further injuries by addressing all areas of health and fitness.
Typical conditions treated include;
- Neck and back disorders
- Problems including prolapsed discs, sciatica, lumbago and referred leg and arm pains
- Sports and soft tissue injuries
- Strains, sprains and damage to the soft tissue e.g. muscles, ligaments, nerves and tendons
- Joint problems Including arthritis, rheumatic disorders, painful swelling and stiffness in joints such as shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees and ankles
- Repetitive strain and overuse injuries – We can provide treatment of the problems and include ergonomic assessments and preventative advice
- Postural dysfunction – we can improve or correct postural problems and muscle imbalances
- Fractures – Correct rehabilitation from fractures can increase the healing rate and return to full function
- Orthopaedic conditions – Such as rehabilitation after orthopaedic surgery, e.g. knee cartilage operations or ligament repair, shoulder or back surgery
This is by no means a definitive list of all problems treated. Please contact us with any enquiries regarding other conditions.
Training, qualifications & experience
All staff are trained to bachelors degree standard or higher and all hold relevant memberships and insurances to be able to treat effectively and safely.
Member organisations *
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC's primary role is to protect the public and ensure they have a reliable resource for finding professionals qualified to a high standard.
The Society of Sports Therapists
The Society of Sports Therapists was established in 1990 to address the growing demands from sport and leisure on everyone involved in the management and care of injured participants.
|Initial Assessment & Treatment (1 hour)||£45|
|Follow-Up (30 minutes)||£30|
|Physio Package (Initial Assessment plus 3 Follow-Ups)||£120|
|1 hour Massage||£40|
|30 minute Massage||£30|
|Massage Package (4 x 1 hour Massages)||£140|