Praveen Jayasimhan - ANRC Physiotherapy clinic
ANRC Physiotherapy clinic is concerned with the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of disease and disability through physical means rather than by drugs helping to restore movement and function to as near normal as possible. ANRC Physiotherapy clinic is a one of its kind Neuromusculaskeletel Rehabilitation center specializing in the prevention, assessment, treatment of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI), other Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD), Childhood Disabilities through interdisciplinary approach.
It is a healthcare profession with a science foundation and is held to be within the sphere of conventional rather than alternative medicine.
What to expect when you visit a Chartered Physiotherapist in Private Practice:
- The Physiotherapists will first take a detailed history of your condition together with any relevant past medical history.
- A physical assessment will then be undertaken to determine the clinical diagnosis of your problem. The physiotherapist will discuss with you a proposed
- Treatment plan and will give you an estimate as to the length of treatment required and the probable outcome of your treatment.
Physio Therapy Services
- RSI- repetitive stress or strain Injuries
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Myofacial Pain Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Multiple sclerosis
- Low Back pain
- Upperback pain
- Neck pain
- Reflex sympathetic Dystrophy
- Back pack injuries
- Postural injuries
- Corporate Services
Other Conditions Treated:
Training, qualifications & experience
Mr Praveen Jayasimhan
Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Dip in Yoga Therapy, Dip in Acupuncture
Registered with -HCPC 97964, Member of ISE, IAP & MSCP )Senior Chartered Physiotherapist and Ergonomist.
Director-ANRC Physiotherapy Clinic(Neuromusculoskeletal Rehabilitation) LTD.
United Kingdom, East Grinstead-Crawley, Horsham, Ashurstwood and Lingfield
I am working as a Senior Physiotherapist and Ergonomist in ANRC Physiotherapy clinics and have more than 9 years of experience in the field of physiotherapy mainly chronic pain management, ergonomics, and Sports injury.
Treated more than 10000 RSI & other Neuromusculoskeletal disorder patients from different countries from the world and conducted various free medical camps for physically disabled children and for chronic pain management, computer workstation analysis on IT companies.
Worked as an ergonomic consultant for many IT companies like AMD India Engineering Pvt Ltd Bangalore, Wipro – Bangalore(hand not less than 20 thousand employees) , Cisco Bangalore, I also have experience in working Neuro- rehabilitation-hands on therapy for RSI rehabilitation and other kinds of pain management. Specialising in hands own physiotherapy includes trigger point therapy, muscle energy techniques (MET), myofascial release, soft tissue and articular mobilisations also various sports injury taping techniques.
Special Interests and Skills:
- Physical Rehabilitation of Musculoskeletal Disorders, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI), Neck and Back Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome, Sports Injuries, Chronic Pain Conditions like Fibromyalgia, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo )BPPV, Stroke, and other neurological conditions etc.
- Pediatric Rehabilitation for Neuromuscular Disorders like Cerebral Palsy, CTEV, Spina Bifida etc.)
- Ergonomics for preventing work-related musculoskeletal disorders
Special Training attended:
- Musculoskeletal Risk Assessment using OCRA,MAPO, RULA and NIOSH lifting formula by D. Colombini, N Battevi and L Pigini from University of Milan, Italy.
- Training in Strain Index and Modified NIOSH Lifting Equation by its inventor Prof. Arun Garg (Univ. of Wisconsin, USA) in 2009Advanced Course on Ergonomics by Prof. Arun Garg (Author of Revised NIOSH lifting equation and Strain Index), from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA
- Advance course in functional spasticity management- By Dr Deepak Sharan Director Recoup Bangalore India and Prof C K Senthilkumar- The Principal Garden City College Bangalore.
- Training workshops on Manual Therapy, Myotherapy, Fitness, Ergonomics, Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Diploma in Acupuncture (D.Ac) from Indian Acupuncture Training Centre
- Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Institute of Spiritual, Cultural & Holistic Health Science Centre
- Kinesio taping-Sports injuries/Work related musculoskeletal injuries
- Charted Society of Physiotherapist.( http://www.csp.org.uk/)
- Indian Association Physiotherapist (http://www.physiotherapyindia.org)
- Indian Society of Ergonomics (http://www.ise.org.in/)
- HCPC -United Kingdom Reg no.PH97964 (http://www.hpc-uk.org/)
Member organisations *
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC's primary role is to protect the public and ensure they have a reliable resource for finding professionals qualified to a high standard.
Other available therapies
Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD’s):
Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD’s) are injury or disorder of muscles, nerves, tendons, joints, cartilage, or spinal discs. Not caused by slips, trips, falls, motor vehicle accidents, or other accidents. MSDs are considered work-related when the work activities and work conditions significantly contribute to their development or exacerbation but are not the sole determinant of causation (World Health Organization, 1985).Causes
- Prolonged repetitive, forceful, or awkward hand movements
- "Static loading" or holding a posture
- Poor conditioning of the heart and lungs, and poor muscle endurance
- Direct mechanical pressure on tissues
- Cold work environment
- Poorly fitting furniture
- Basic inadequacies of workstation design
- Work organizational and psychosocial issues
|Initial consultation||Initial assessment and treatment lasting approximately 40 minutes||£ 60.00|
|Physiotherapy||30 to 45 minute treatment session||£48.00|
|Insurance Companies||Variable Rates||Call|
|Domiciliary visit||Home visit by one of our physiotherapists||£80.00|
|Follow up||Physiotherapy follow up session’s||£70.00|
|E-Fitness||5-Sessions of exercises and Work station assessment||£250.00|
Indian- Kerala traditional hot oil massage therapy
Full Body Relaxation Massage
£60 (45 Min)
Deep Tissue Massage
£60 (45 Min)
Neck And Shoulder Massage
£35 (25 Min)
Back Hot Oil Massage
£40 (25 Min)
Indian Head Massage
£35 (25 Min)
£30 (25 Min)
£30 (25 Min)
Monday to Saturday 8 am to 8 pm
Ayurveda Massage Therapy - Horsham and East Grinstead.
The Ayurveda Spa at ANRC Physiotherapy Clinic- Horsham and East Grinstead is a place to relax and be nurtured. Using traditional Ayurveda massages, our intention is to restore your sense of balance and well-being, returning you to the level of energy you desire.
Spa therapies are for the purpose of rest, relaxation and rejuvenation. These nourishing treatments build up the health of the immune and nervous systems and provide you with a fresh start as you complete each three-day program.
Have you ever felt that you could benefit from a deep, all-the-way-to-your-core cleanse? Or perhaps you feel so depleted and fatigued that you sense a need for deep rejuvenation and nourishment? Is your mind so cluttered that you have a hard time finding the calm within?
If so, consider giving yourself the gift of panchakarma or any of the other amazing healing therapies offered at The Ayurvedic Spa. This could be the best gift you ever give yourself; the gift of health, the balance and well-being a return to your own true nature.
Panchakarma is a Sanskrit word that means “five actions” or “five treatments”. This is a process used to clean the body of toxic materials left by disease and poor nutrition. Normally the body has the innate ability to efficiently process and remove these waste materials, including the vitiated doshas. However due to one’s repeated dietary indiscretions, poor exercise patterns, lifestyle, and genetic predisposition the digestive enzymes, metabolic co-factors, hormones, and agnis which regulate the body’s internal homeostasis become disorganized. This can lead to the accumulation and spread of toxins throughout the physiology resulting in disease. This waste matter is called ama in Ayurveda. Ama is a foul-smelling, sticky, harmful substance that needs to be completely evacuated from the body.
Panchakarma will remove the excess doshas and correct imbalances in them as well as eliminate the harmful ama out of your system through the body’s own organs and channels of elimination (colon, sweat glands, lungs, bladder, urinary tract, stomach, intestines, etc). Panchakarma purifies the tissues at a very deep level. It involves daily massages and oil baths, herbal enemas, nasal administrations. It is a very pleasurable experience. Ayurveda recommends Panchakarma as a seasonal treatment for maintaining mental and physical hygiene and balance.
Panchakarma is a five-fold therapy; it is highly individualized based on the needs of the individual depending on the Ayurvedic constitutional type, doshic imbalances, age, digestive strength, immune status, and many other factors. Depending on each individual’s needs all or only parts of the five therapies are utilized. Specially trained therapists must administer these procedures in a definite sequence for a specified period of time. In addition, although Panchakarma is for the most part a delightful and comfortable therapy, there can be periods of discomfort associated with the profound release of toxins, which does occur. It is therefore essential that a knowledgeable expert who can recognize the signs of properly and improperly administered Panchakarma supervise the therapy. Fortunately these signs were meticulously recorded by the ancient vaidyas
All our Horsham physiotherapists are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and are chartered. This guarantees that their qualification is properly recognised, are governed by a professional code of conduct and they are covered by professional liability insurance. For more information visit the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy website.
What are the benefits of Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy brings relief to people of all ages in reducing pain and improving mobility. Restoration of normal body posture and alignment can lead to a speedy recovery and prevent recurrence of the problem. Physiotherapy is suitable for all disorders that have the symptoms of pain, stiffness, loss of movement and weakness. The following benefits can be gained with physiotherapy.
- Alleviation of pain
- Restoration of motion in joints and increase in the range of motion
- Relief from chronic ailments like arthritis
- Pre-operative rehabilitation
- Post-operative rehabilitation/Stroke rehabilitation/Spinal code injury
- Improved mobility and physical co-ordination