Peslocus Healthcare Physiotherapists are HCPC registered professionals, providing client-centred home and workplace services. All of our Physiotherapists are qualified Chartered Physiotherapists (Members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy-MCSP). The Principal Physiotherapists alone have almost a combined experience of four decades between.
Our areas of specialties include:
- Musculoskeletal problems (necks, back, joints, etc)
- Sports and soft tissue injuries (strain, sprains, etc)
- Pregnancy-Related back problems and women's health issues
- Orthopaedic/bone conditions: Osteoporosis (brittle bones)
- After fracture care
- Care of the elderly and deconditioned patients
- Poor mobility and balance assessments
- Falls Assessment and Prevention
- Biomechanics/gait/postural assessment/orthotic assessment and fitting
We offer pre- and post-operative Physiotherapy for:
- Back surgery
- Ligament repair
- Joints replacement.
Furthermore we can help with; Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy for children and young people (SUFE, Perthes, Sever's, back pain, Osgood Schlatter Syndrome, knee pain, Etc)
We promote health and wellness including workplace injury prevention and management, return to work and vocational rehabilitation (using work place assessment, job retention strategies & interventions).
Nursing and care homes visits are available for those with neurological problems such as:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
We can offer an equipment assessment and advice to help deal with these conditions. Working closely with local GPs and Consultants we provide efficient and effective care.
The list of services and areas provided above not exhaustive. Please do contact us with your queries and other healthcare needs to find out if we can help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Oladimeji qualified as a Physiotherapist in 1997, he has since practised within the private and Public Healthcare systems in Nigeria, Republic of Ireland and United Kingdom. With extensive in-depth training and expertise in the areas of community rehabilitation of various problems - neurological, Orthopaedic, musculoskeletal and soft tissue in both young, middle aged and elderly client population.
Ola's qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy
- Masters Degree in Public Health (MPH)
- M.Sc (Development Studies) from the University College Dublin.
Mentored and contributed to the training of Student Physiotherapists and other qualified Physiotherapists. Consults for other private and public healthcare outlets as well.
He is HCPC registered and a Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP)
Olawunmi's qualifications and experience:
- B.Sc Physiotherapy from The University of Lagos
- Post graduate module in development
- Vocational Rehabilitation practitioner
- Concluding M.Sc program in Advancing Professional Practice (APP)
- Olawunmi graduated in 1998.
She is a member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and HCPC registered.
She is actively involved in continuous professional development and a qualified manual handling instructor & risk assessor.
Member organisations *
Other available therapies
Vocational Rehabilitation and Biomechanical Assessment.
Photos & videos
Our fees are dependent on your location, healthcare needs and treatment time so please do get in touch to discuss pricing further.
We offer initial assessments (45-60 minutes) and follow up sessions (30-45 minutes).
Biomechanical assessment/gait analysis (45-60 minutes).
- 10% Discounts for initial assessments booked within 24 hours of initial Enquiry
- Discounts for group booking of 6 sessions confirmed and Paid for at the time of initial assessment
We cover the following locations:
- County of Essex
- East of London (Havering, Romford, Borough of Barking and Dagenham, etc)
- South Cambridgeshire (Ida Darwin, Royston, Teversham, etc)
- Part of suffolk county (Ipswich, Haverhill, etc)
- East Hertfordshire (Bishop Stortford, Sawbridgeworth, Chestnut, Waltham Abbey, Etc)
- Kent (North and West of the county)
Please phone us to find out if we cover your postcode.
We would love to hear from you!
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
Monday - Saturday from 9am-8pm