I am an experienced acupuncturist and herbalist practising in Surbiton, Surrey.
I treat a range of conditions, but I have a particular interest in:
- Helping women and men improve their fertility naturally and effectively with a combination of acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine and dietary and lifestyle advice;
- Offering acupuncture support during IVF treatment, including treatments in IVF clinics on the day of embryo transfer, which has been shown to improve pregnancy rates;
- Using Chinese medicine to provide natural solutions for women’s health issues, such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, painful periods, PMT/PMS and menopausal symptoms;
- Treating conditions during pregnancy, such as nausea, aches and pains caused by pregnancy, breech presentation and promoting natural and efficient labour;
- Helping patients to manage painful conditions, such as migraines and frequent headaches, low back pain, neck pain, pain from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis and injuries and fractures; and
- Management of autoimmune conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis, fibromylagia and polymyalgia rheumatica;
I am a member of the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK and the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine.
Training, qualifications & experience
I studied Chinese medicine for five years and have a First Class honours degree (BSc) in acupuncture and a Master’s Degree (MSc) in Chinese herbal medicine awarded with distinction from the University of Westminster in London.
I continue to develop my understanding of Chinese medicine by attending regular seminars given by leading Chinese medicine practitioners from all over the world
Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ATCM)
The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ATCM) are a UK regulatory body for the practice of acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine and tuina (a chinese therapeutic massage).
Dedicated to excellence all full members of ATCM hold a university, college or other recognised professional qualification at or above BSc level and are bound by the Association's Code of Practice and Code of Professional Conduct at all times.
Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine (RCHM)
The Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine (RCHM) exists to provide information to members of the public who are seeking a qualified practitioner who is bound by Codes of Ethics and Good Practice and who has full professional insurance.
The normal route to becoming a member of the RCHM is usually via graduation from a UK educational institution that has been accredited by the European Herbal and Traditional Medicine Practitioners Association (EHTPA).
For an up to date list of my fees, please consult my website: