Welcome to Clinical Reflexology by Nicola Jane
I am a qualified Clinical Reflexologist who has been awarded a Level 5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology, this is currently the highest qualification in Reflexology in the UK.
I offer treatments which are tailored to individual needs by incorporating an in-depth consultation and investigatory session into our first session. This information is used to create a bespoke treatment plan which is reviewed on a regular basis to ensure the treatments meet your needs.
During the sessions I look at you the person and your current situation; whether it is your diet, exercise routine or perhaps your job or home life and take these into consideration when preparing your treatment plan.
I am passionate about working with my clients as a team to help promote better health and well-being. An essential part of the sessions is to show clients some personal help techniques that are specific to their needs; this can be very beneficial to follow through until the following session.
Training, qualifications & experience
I graduated in 2016 with a Level 5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology, this is currently the highest qualification in Reflexology in the UK.
I am currently studying for a Level 5 Diploma in Culinary Medicine.
I have experience in supporting my clients with:
- Chronic pain conditions, including Fibromyalgia
- Couples/singles struggling to conceive and support through the IVF
- Peri Menopause and Menopausal symptoms
- Suffering or recovering from Cancer
- Lower back pain / Whiplash injury
- IBS and Digestive disorders
- Stress, Depression and Anxiety
Additional Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 3 Reiki Practitioner
- Part 1 and 2 of Reproflexology with Barbara Scott - Fertility
- Menopause Training with Barbara Scott
- Facial and Advanced Facial Reflexology with Ziggi Bergman
- Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage with Sally Kay
- Adapted Reflex Therapy (AdrX) with Gunnell Berry
- Limbic Reflexology with Hamish Edgar
- Full member of the Association of Reflexologists
- Full member of the Federation of Holistic Therapies
- Full Member Association of Reproductive Reflexologists
- Student member - Culinary Medicine College
Association of Reflexologists
The Association of Reflexologists (AoR) is a non-profit making association which aims to provide support to professionally qualified practitioners.
Membership is open to practitioners who have gained an approved qualification or who have provided proof that their training and practical skills meet the standards set by the AoR.
Other available therapies
- Auricular (Ear)
- Synergistic Meridian
- Enhancing Fertility and Maternity Care
- Adapting Reflexology for Cancer and Palliative Care
From £45.00 to £50.00
- £45 per Reflexology session, including specialisms 60 minute sessions
- £50 per Fertility / Supporting through IVF
Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm
Last Saturday of the month 9am to 5pm
"Had my first treatment today with Nicola, I can't tell you how much I have needed this time to myself and to feel relaxed and destressed. Nicola was amazing from the word go, so caring and kind just has a great way about her she really understands how you are feeling and know what to say to make you feel better. The treatment was just amazing I was so close to falling asleep but I was just in tune with my breathing and letting all my stress float away! I will be booking back in again as soon as I know my rota. Thank you so much Nicola it was so lovely to meet you today look forward to seeing you again."
"Had my first treatment yesterday. I’m 40+5 weeks pregnant and feeling uncomfortable. The treatment was really relaxing and I had the best nights sleep afterwards I’ve had in months! I can honestly say I have felt less stressed and anxious since having the treatment and calmer and happier in myself. Nicola was lovely, very professional and made me feel really comfortable and relaxed! I can’t recommend her enough! 5 stars!"
"Been having reflexology and lymphatic drainage with Nicola for a few sessions now and I highly recommend. Very professional kind caring lady who makes me feel so relaxed. Can't wait for my next one."