07738257873 / 07738257873
I am a qualified Sports Massage and Remedial Soft Tissue Therapist, with advanced training in Myofascial Release, I am qualified to treat Pregnancy & Post-Natal clients and I am a qualified Oncology Massage Therapist (to treat cancer patients both during and post treatment).
Personally, I am a very active and fit individual, my own sporting pursuits are Triathlons, undertaking Olympic distance events. I support a very active husband who is also a keen Triathlete and mountain biker and help my children's sporting endeavours.
How I work
I run my own practice from a dedicated treatment room in Lindfield (Haywards Heath) where I treat everyone individually. I tailor treatments specifically for each client and talk through their issues and listen to their needs and objectives. By undertaking a relevant assessment, we then agree a treatment plan which supports their sporting or lifestyle goals.
If you would like to arrange your first session with me, please feel free to call or email me using the information at the top of my profile page.
Your need could be:
- Pre-event build-up, to support your training regime and enhance your sporting performance
- Post-event, to help restore the soft tissues and relieve post event aches (delayed on-set muscle soreness - DOMS)
- Body maintenance to support sporting, active and busy lifestyles to keep the body balanced, supple and strong
- Condition management, such as arthritis, sciatica etc. as massage has proven to be very effective to relieve pain and aid the mobility of joints
- Rehabilitation from a muscle, tendon or ligament injury to restore normal function and movement, either from recent sporting activities or a build-up of a repetitive strain injury from your work or leisure activities (gardening, guitar playing?)
- Post-operation rehabilitation and treatment management
- Once in a while general de-stress massage, to relieve built up tension and encourage relaxation
For Sporting performances, by understanding your sport and the movement and muscles involved, I treat the soft tissues according to your training programme, using manual massage, Myofascial Release, neuromuscular massage and stretching techniques and offering self-care advice on strength, flexibility and rest were appropriate.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BTEC Level 5 in Sports Massage and Remedial Therapy from the North London School of Sports Massage (NLSSM).
- Pregnancy and Post-Natal Massage (with Burrell Education)
- Oncology Massage Therapist (with Susan Findlay)
- Currently completing an Advanced Clinical Diploma in Myofascial Release (with MFR UK), plus British Fascia Symposium attendee over the last couple of years
- Professionally insured and a member of the Sports Massage Association (SMA).
Supported various Sporting Events, offering Post- Event Massage for Charities, including; London and Brighton Marathons, Triathlon events.
Other available therapies
Pregnancy & Post-Natal
Deep tissue Massage
Soft Tissue Therapy
Photos & videos
Sports Massage, Remedial Soft Tissue Therapy and Oncology Massage £50 for the first 1 hour session, and £45 for further sessions
(please allow 1hr 15 minutes for the first session in order to talk through and understand personal and medical history).
£30 per ½ hour session
(only available after a first 1 hour session)
£120 for a block of 3 1hour
(payable in full at the first session and to be used within 3 months of this date, available from the 2nd session onward).
Pregnancy Massage session £75
(please allow 1hr 30 minutes, and for the first session we will talk through and understand personal and medical history).
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday to Friday 9 - 3pm and weekday evenings. Occasional weekend practice depending on demand.