Mummas Wellbeing - a specialist Mums Wellbeing Service
Ayurveda | Massage | Osteopathy | Pilates | Physiotherapy | Reflexology
We are Surrey based therapists who offer a range of specialist therapies tailored to women, with flexible options across Guildford, Godalming and the surrounding villages.
We have clinic appointments for our specialist services in Guildford, Godalming:
- Ayurveda in Guildford.
- Massage therapy in Guildford and Godalming.
- Osteopathy in Guildford.
- Pilates in Guildford and Godalming.
- Physiotherapy in Guildford and Godalming.
- Reflexology in Guildford and Godalming.
We also offer a mobile service for the following therapies, where our therapies can come to you:
- Massage therapy mobile service in Guildford and Godalming.
- Pilates mobile service in Guildford and Godalming.
- Physiotherapy mobile service in Guildford and Godalming.
- Reflexology mobile service in Guildford and Godalming.
We offer a free initial telephone consultation for you to ask questions and ascertain whether the therapy is right for you. Call or email us to book a consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Our nine female therapists are specialists in the field of women's health, with specialist experience working with mums through fertility, pregnancy, the postnatal period and parenting.
All our therapists are fully qualified, accredited and insured within their fields.
A description of our individual therapists (photos below):
- Sally, BSc (Hons) Ost., is an Osteopath registered with the General Osteopathic Council and specialises in women's health.
- Jo, MSc, BSc (Hons) is a specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapist, with particular interest in ante-natal, post-natal and chronic pain conditions.
- Elizabeth is an accredited and iTEC qualified reflexologist, offering a range of relaxing, specialist treatments for mums.
- Raine is an accredited, qualified reflexologist, with specialist preconception, pregnancy and post-natal Diploma training.
- Anna is a passionate, qualified, HCPC and CSP registered physiotherapist offering a personalised, relaxed approach.
- Lara is a qualified Ayurvedic therapist promoting wellbeing, offering Traditional Ayurvedic and Marma Point Therapies.
- Claire, BA (Hons), DipReflex, is an Association of reflexologists member (MAR), helping clients to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Natasha, is an iTEC qualified holistic and pre/post natal massage therapist, experienced in aiding relaxation and easing discomfort.
- Roz is a Chartered physiotherapist, specialising in Musculoskeletal injuries and Women's Health, with postgraduate training in APPI Pilates.
Do contact us to find out more about our therapists.
Member organisations *
Other available therapies
We offer classes, such as a pregnancy pilates and postnatal pilates mixed ability class in Guildford.
We also hold workshops and free events where our therapists are available to give advice and offer micro treatments/mini-assessments.
Please see our Facebook or contact us for further details.
Photos & videos
Ayurveda in Guildford/Godalming
Ayurvedic facelift massage: £35 (1 hour)
Ayurvedic head massage: £30 (45 minutes)
Ayurvedic back massage: £30 (45 minutes)
Ayurvedic full body massage: £50 (1 hour)
Ayurvedic full body marma massage: £60 (1 hour 30 minutes)
Mummas bespoke Ayurvedic package - face and foot massage: £60 (1 hour)
Mummas bespoke Ayurvedic postnatal package - abdomen and back massage: £70 (1 hour 30 minutes)
Massage in Guildford/Godalming
Pregnancy massage: £50 (1 hour)
Postnatal massage: £50 (1 hour)
Bespoke Mummas massage: £50 (1 hour)
Indian head massage: £50 (1 hour)
Sports massage: £50 (1 hour)
Hot stones massage: £50 (1 hour)
Osteopathy in Guildford/Godalming
First appointment: £60 (1 hour)
Follow-up appointment: £50 (30 minutes)
Physiotherapy in Guildford/Godalming
Initial assessment: £55-75 (1 hour)
Specialist package: Price subject to individual need as discussed in initial assessment
Pilates in Guildford/Godalming
Individual session: £45 (1 hour)
Reflexology in Guildford/Godalming
Pre-conception/fertility reflexology: £50 (1 hour)
Pregnancy reflexology: £50 (1 hour)
Post-natal reflexology: £50 (1 hour)
Standard reflexology: £50 (1 hour)
Hot stones reflexology: £50 (1 hour)
Facial reflexology: £50 (1 hour)
Mindful reflexology: £50 (1 hour)
Clients often comes to see us when wanting to aid relaxation and a sense of calm, to manage anxiety or low mood, or to manage physical pain. We often see clients for the below treatments:
- Postnatal Ayurveda.
- Pregnancy Massage.
- Postnatal Massage.
- Pregnancy Osteopathy.
- Postnatal Osteopathy.
- Pregnancy Pilates.
- Postnatal Pilates.
- Pregnancy Physiotherapy.
- Postnatal Physiotherapy.
- Fertility Reflexology.
- Pregnancy Reflexology.
- Postnatal Reflexology.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Daily clinic and mobile appointments