01892 853810 / 07702 570634
Mobile reflexology in the comfort of your own home or workplace.
My name is Molly Williams and I am a certified reflexologist and member of the Association of Reflexologists specialising in foot reflexology and reflexology for maternity - conception, prenatal and postnatal.
My first career was in nursing and I trained in Brighton at the Princess Alexandra Sick Children's and the Royal Sussex County hospitals and over the next twenty years, I worked mainly in paediatrics and orthopaedics. I retrained in reflexology in 2006 and practised locally for a number of years until life took me in a different direction - until now when I am once again able to practice the therapy I love.
- Stressed? Tired?
- Feeling in need of a lift to the spirits and energy levels?
I can help!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of the Association of Reflexologists
- 2018 - Maternity Reflexology training
- 2009 - Sole Purpose School of Reflexology, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- 1977 Registered Sick Children's and Registered General nursing, Brighton, East Sussex (I am no longer a registered nurse, however, I did practice for over 20 years)
Photos & videos
- £35 per 1 hour session
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- £45 per 1 hour session
Evenings 6pm - 8pm and weekends
Please allow 1 1/2 hours for your first appointment for a full consultation prior to the treatment.
Payment can be made by cash, cheque or card.
Please notify me in good time if you are unable to make your appointment as a charge may be made if less than 24 hours.
I offer a mobile service in the Crowborough area
Relax in your own home - No travelling or worrying about missing your appointment if:
- You are recovering from illness or surgery.
- You are a pregnant mum or just home with a new baby and happier not to travel.
- You are a mum with a baby and young children.
- You are elderly or disabled and cannot travel too far.
- You have a a busy stressful life.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm Evenings and weekends