I help you to shed your emotional baggage that is weighing you down or holding you back in your life. In a safe space with me you can let go of past or current hurts, traumas, conditioning as well as negative beliefs and behaviour patterns that do not support your emotional, mental or physical health. I cannot change your life, but I can help you to live your life in the best way for you. Let's enable you to optimise your health, happiness and fulfillment. I can free you to be you!
I am an advanced level Health Kinesiologist and Health Kinesiology tutor with over 1000 course hours and over 3000 client sessions behind me. I have 15 years of experience as a professional therapist .I help my clients to let go of limiting beliefs, past hurts and traumas and optimise their health so that they can reach their goals and have fulfilling lives, relationships and careers. I offer appointments in Stockton Heath, between Liverpool and Manchester, and in Wilmslow, Cheshire.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Health Kinesiology Practitioner, Feb 2004
- AoR reflexology practitioner’s certificate (advanced) 2001
- Hopi ear candle course certificate 2001
- Reiki Master certificate 2000
- IBHC body massage certificate 1998
- IIHHT body massage diploma 1998
- IIHHT diploma in aromatherapy 1998
- IIHHT diploma in reflexology 1998
- VAI diploma in nutrition 1998
- VAI counselling by a therapist certificate 1998
- ITEC diploma in anatomy and physiology theory 1998
- Additional Health Kinesiology courses HK6-HK9, plus numerous other additional courses.
- PTLLS and CTLLS teaching certificates
|Follow-up sessions up to 1 hour||£42.50|
|Follow-up sessions lasting over 1hr||£47.50|
|Children 0-15 years (all sessions)||£37.50|
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions