I am qualified and insured therapist based in Windsor, Berkshire.
I offer tailored made reflexology and massage treatments including:
Foot Reflexology: suitable for women, men as well as children and babies
Facial Reflexology: suitable for all, especially people under lot of stress, suffering from migraines
Bipolar Reflex Therapy for Trauma & Stress: focus on emotional healing
Zone Face Lift: unique fusion of facial reflexology and advance facial massage, including holistic facial
Fertility Reflexology: for clients trying to conceive
Maternity Reflexology and Pregnancy Massage: to support ladies through pregnancy
Vertical Reflex Therapy: to enhance effectiveness of your treatment
Hot Stone Reflexology: using hot stone during the reflexology treatment for deeper relaxation
Reflexology Lymph Drainage & Manual Lymph Drainage: for clients with lymphoedema, inflammatory or autoimmune conditions
Holistic Massage: to ease stress and pain in sore muscles
Hot Stone Massage: using volcanic stone to heat the muscles to aid deeper relaxation
Training, qualifications & experience
I have level 3 diploma in Reflexology (London School of Reflexology, 2011) and Holistic Massage (Middlesex School of Complimentary Medicine 2015).
- Preconception and Prenatal reflexology 2011
- Maternity Reflexology 2015
- Vertical Reflex Therapy 2014
- Hot Stone Reflexology 2014
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage 2011
- Supporting client in pain with Reflexology 2016
- Trigger Point Therapy 2016
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage 2016
- Pregnancy Massage 2016
- Fertility Reflexology 2017
- Facial Reflexology 2017
- Zone Face Lift 2017
- Abdominal Sacral Massage(for fertility and digestive issues) 2018
- Manual Lymph Drainage 2018
- Dien Chan Zone - Facial Reflexology 2018
- Advanced Maternity Reflexology Level 5 2019
- Advanced Pregnancy Massage 2019
- Bipolar Reflex Therapy for Trauma and Stress 2019
Other available therapies
Photos & videos
Discount for multiple treatments is available.
Regular offers and discount posted regularly on my website and FB page.
I have my own treatment room which is easily accessible.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Other languages:||Slovak, Czech|