I'm Merel Keuning - here to support you with your healthy lifestyle choices and wellbeing.
In today’s fast paced world filled with increasing demands it is important for you to take responsibility of your own healthcare needs. Together we will combat the cause of the stress related ailments naturally, focus on optimising performance and maintaining wellness.
The holistic balance of your nervous system can be created by pressing specific points (called ‘reflexes’) on the feet, hands, face, and/or ears encouraging your entire body to relax through the nervous system.
My goal is to empower you to feel restored, relaxed and re-centered through nurturing treatments and a wellbeing plan.
I will help you experience a calming state of mind, to make you feel at ease within yourself. Guaranteed to leave you feeling deeply relaxed and completely supported.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ITEC Registered
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies
- RLD Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage
- Cancer Care and Reflexology
- Suzanne Enzer Maternity Reflexology
- Reproflexology Feritlity Reflexology
- Baby Reflex Practitioner
- Toddler Reflex Practitioner
- Advanced Facial Reflexology "The Bergman Method"
- Zone Face Lift Reflexology "The Bergman Method"
Association of Reflexologists
The Association of Reflexologists (AoR) is a non-profit making association which aims to provide support to professionally qualified practitioners.
Membership is open to practitioners who have gained an approved qualification or who have provided proof that their training and practical skills meet the standards set by the AoR.
Daytime and Evening appointments available