Melissa Wakeling MARH, RHom, CEASE Therapist
I am passionate about Homeopathy and natural health care and am a fully-qualified & registered Homeopath. Homeopathy is a comprehensive system of natural medicine that aims to stimulate our innate healing abilities. I have a wealth of experience in treating a wide range of emotional, mental and physical health conditions. I work with adults, children and babies using a gentle, holistic approach that supports patients in restoring and maintaining optimum health for themselves and their families.
Based in Teddington, my home-clinic has excellent public transport links, off-street parking and wheelchair access.
Consultations are on a monthly-basis. I like to provide on-going support for every patient and am available by phone or email between consultations for advice at no extra charge.
I am also a Certified ThetaHealing® Practitioner.
For more information visit www.teddingtonhomeopathy.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Homeopathy (BIH International)
- Homeopathy in Practice, Advanced Case-Taking & Repertorisation
- Clinical Internship, 250 hours
- CEASE Therapy
- EDT Muscle-Response Testing & Complex Homeopathy
- Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology (School of Health)
- Homeopathy & Neurodegenerative Disease
- Homeopathy, Detox and Cancer
- Advanced Practitioner Diploma (Homeopathy)
- Children's Health
- ThetaHealing® Qualifications: Basic DNA, Advanced DNA, Dig-Deeper Practitioner, Manifesting & Abundance, Soul Mate, Game of Life, Rhythm to Perfect Weight
Other available therapies
First consultation: £85
Follow-up consultation: £43
Homeopathic Prescription: From £5
ThetaHealing® Sessions: 1 hour £60
Melissa has a particular interest in helping patients with chronic health conditions, and working with children with special needs.
ThetaHealing® is a rapidly growing form of energy healing that can be helpful in emotional difficulties and personal development. More details at www.teddingtonhomeopathy.co.uk
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm. Evening appointments available on Thursdays. Monthly Saturday clinics - see website for details.