Treatments are delivered to a high standard which will relax and release you from the stress that exist in your life. Any aches and pains will be attended to, leaving you to be at your best both physically and mentally.
I have experience helping with conditions and symptoms of:
- back and neck pain
- hip & lower back
- repetitive strain injuries and occupational conditions
- respiratory conditions/Asthma
- stress relief
I offer treatments one day a week at the Sussex MS treatment Centre where I work with people with Multiple Sclerosis and other neurological conditions such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Holistic Massage, ITEC
- Deep Tissue Techniques,BTS Training
- Pregnancy Massage, Purple Turtle Therapy
- Aromatherapy Massage, VTCT
- Aromatherapy Facials, SEED Institute
- Frozen Shoulder Masterclass
- Indian Head Massage
- Seated Acupressure Massage, European Institute of Massage
- Reiki Healing, Usui Tradition
- Listening and Communication Skills, OCN
While travelling abroad I have studied with local practitioners in Traditional Thai Massage and Ayurvedic Massage.
I also have an Emergency First Aid qualification and an enhanced Disclosure & Barring service certificate (formerly CRB). I am fully insured and a member of the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA).
£40 per hour.
Discounts are available for regular monthly and weekly clients.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions