Hypnotherapy And Health Centre
84 Dyer Street
01285 658182 / 07516 645005
I am a Bio-dynamic Craniosacral therapist working to support growth, vitality and wellbeing.
- Craniosacral therapy is a subtle yet profound method of healing, which is attracting increasing interest for its gentle and effective approach.
- It works on many levels - mental, physical and emotional.
- The treatments involve light and gentle touch with the head, spine and body, whilst the client is lying fully clothed on the couch.
- My focus is to provide a therapeutic environment within a safe, contained and supportive space in which my clients can allow their healing process to unfold.
Clients may experience a profound sense of relaxation, emotional release and inner harmony.
Training, qualifications & experience
I gained my qualification in Bio-dynamic Craniosacral therapy in 2012 with Resonance Trainings.
- I am fully accredited by the Craniosacral Therapy Association.
- I continue to attend post graduate courses to enhance my practice.
Other available therapies
I qualified in Swedish massage in October 2015. It has been interesting to learn another approach to working with the body. The more I work with massage the more I bring in my intuition to suit my clients needs.
Massage suits clients who prefer a more tangible holistic therapy. I feel there is a place for all therapies and we need to find one that best tailors our individual needs.
I gauge my session to accommodate my clients, whether that is after exercise or purely for relaxation.
- Adults (45 - 60 minutes) - £45.
- Children (30 - 45 minutes) - first session £40, follow up £35.
- One hour - £40.
- 90 minutes - £60.
If you would like to make an appointment, please call, email or text.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Weekend and evening appointments available.